|Sacramento KINGS Offseason Thread| Luke Walton Sued For Sexual Battery

Are the Kings really a super team that is just young?

• Hell ya

• No wtf

Results are only viewable after voting.
whatd he say?
lets just say the guy has thoughts on the Jazz fan vs Westbrook

and he did his usual, both sides are wrong and then spends 99% of the rest of his rant going in on Westbrook.

Its his usual schtick:
  1. wishy washy condemnation of racism
  2. After he's done saying racism is bad, he focuses in on the black person (in some cases, any black person to make a point)
  3. turns his whole discussion into an attack on black person/people

I remember when the whole Donald Sterling thing was ongoing, and Grant basically defended Sterling by claiming he was old and therefore old people get passes for saying things they shouldnt. And then for some reason, he went OFF on Jay-z and his use of the n word. It was ridiculous. And this is a regular thing for Grant when it comes to "denouncing" racism and then turning it on its head. What a ****ing weirdo and embarrassment Grant Napear is

tbh, it comes as no surprise where he stands..

crazy that he's still employed by the organization given what this ownership group has done in terms of social reform

Because he’s a company yes man. Whenever he gets called out on that he always resorts to his generic “I’ve criticized the team many times” routine

crazy that he's still employed by the organization given what this ownership group has done in terms of social reform
Grant being indirectly racist probably isnt enough to get him fired tbh

we need national media writing about it and then maybe it'll have some affect on advertisers

Kings been pissing the season and playoff hopes down the drain and peaches is out there being racist again. What a time. Kings gon kings

Just got courtside seats for the cavs game in section 6. Any advice as what time to go before the game or anything else to enhance the experience? Thanks

Cool cool cool

4061FA9C-6C2E-4D52-A315-2A2064952A3B.jpeg

The only solace I take from last night is that it was nearly impossible to make the playoffs anyway. Still, you can’t have this loss and expect to grow from it. That’s what the Phoenix game was for.

All I heard was we had the 3rd easiest schedule after the ASB. Sure doesn’t seem that way. And yes, we have sucked since trading Shump.

Back
Top Bottom