Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Its gonna be tough passing up on those shirts  
laugh.gif

I need to load up on some Kings gear to give out to my friends I'm staying with in Europe 
devil.gif

Last edited:
LoL and don't forgot the glow sticks :lol:

Im not a huge giants fan otherwise I would skip out on it. I have a feeling lots off people will be streaming the game on their phone like the preseason game I was at recently :lol:

Last edited:
Man lol is it too soon to talk about next season?

Highlight of the game was the introduction lmfao.

Last edited:
Honestly...... if we had a 1c player who plays "the right way", I would be more optimistic...

(I'm secretly holding out hope that Sessions somehow emerges)

This squad is gonna take a step back until we find that 1c player.... I'm not buying the Collison is a better fit and thus the team will do better narrative

Lol sessions is a poor mans pizza guy. The og pizza

New number same old Ben :lol:

Side note.. The people in attendance wasn't even playing attention to the game the latter part of the 2nd quarter :lol: during the 9th inning of the World Series :lol:

Last edited:
I've been a fan of Sessions since he saved my fantasy season back in 08.... his final 2 weeks of his rookie year was 
eek.gif
sick.gif

The Kings just make me so sad 
tired.gif

Ben makes me want to play in traffic.

Honestly...... if we had a 1c player who plays "the right way", I would be more optimistic...

(I'm secretly holding out hope that Sessions somehow emerges)

This squad is gonna take a step back until we find that 1c player.... I'm not buying the Collison is a better fit and thus the team will do better narrative
Collison was honestly one of the only bright spots tonight IMO

I'll stop now lol still 81 more games for me to grow grey hair

Mr 4 bar Friday and co. Is in town for Fridays game. We'll get this one lol

There was some crazy little fat man sitting next to my buddy at the game driving him crazy. Wouldn't stop blabbering the entire game, but atleast it made it somewhat entertaining.

Here are just a few of the things he said:

-He is a Laker fan, only came to the game to see Klay Thompson because his dad played for the Lakers

-Nik Stauskas will become the best player in the NBA

-Draymond Green is the best shooter on the Warriors 
roll.gif

-After a travel was called, he said "that wasn't traveling because he only took a two and a half steps".  The hell is a half step? 
roll.gif

-He also said he plays NBA 2K a lot so he knows what he's talking about

At the end of the game he told my buddy "it was a pleasure sitting next to you" and my buddy said "wish i could say the same" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wow, look how far the Kings have come in 5.5 years 
indifferent.gif

Why can't the Sacremanto Kings be great....... that feeling when you finally have lost hope 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom