SACRAMENTO PEOPLE

Next weekend im gonna be there for the Glow in the dark tour, anything worth checking out? Shopping to sight seeing wise?

Next weekend im gonna be there for the Glow in the dark tour, anything worth checking out? Shopping to sight seeing wise?

Not really. There's nothing in Sacramento that isn't anywhere else. A few malls, Targets, a housing project, etc. Only thing is of course local placesto eat. The concert is at Arco Arena in the Natomas area; a few miles away is Chris Webber's Centercourt restaurant, and probably a few other local favs. If you're staying in the area of the concert there's not much other than an airport, but tell me if you're venturing out and I'll try to helpmore.

Not really. There's nothing in Sacramento that isn't anywhere else. A few malls, Targets, a housing project, etc. Only thing is of course local placesto eat. The concert is at Arco Arena in the Natomas area; a few miles away is Chris Webber's Centercourt restaurant, and probably a few other local favs. If you're staying in the area of the concert there's not much other than an airport, but tell me if you're venturing out and I'll try to helpmore.

Yes, make sure you take a cab out to g parkway..It's where all the stars live. Also check out meadowview and oak park, pretty cool spots where you can justwalk around..

Yes, make sure you take a cab out to g parkway..It's where all the stars live. Also check out meadowview and oak park, pretty cool spots where you can justwalk around..

walking around oak park at night
smokin.gif

Yes, make sure you take a cab out to g parkway..It's where all the stars live. Also check out meadowview and oak park, pretty cool spots where you can just walk around..

roll.gif
eek.gif
I forgot about those spots, you're damn right

Yes, make sure you take a cab out to g parkway..It's where all the stars live. Also check out meadowview and oak park, pretty cool spots where you can just walk around..

roll.gif
eek.gif
I forgot about those spots, you're damn right

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

don't forget del paso heights, it's seriously scenic over there

don't forget del paso heights, it's seriously scenic over there

No there isn't anything fun to do around Arco Arena. Plenty of places to eat around the arena...Other than that, nothing to really spend your money on.Unless you have time to hit up FTC and Upper Playground downtown.

No there isn't anything fun to do around Arco Arena. Plenty of places to eat around the arena...Other than that, nothing to really spend your money on.Unless you have time to hit up FTC and Upper Playground downtown.

roll.gif
Why would you recommend that.

But yea like others have said not much. Only Arden Mall, Downtown Plaza/Old Sac and little shopping centers around Natomas area.

roll.gif
Why would you recommend that.

But yea like others have said not much. Only Arden Mall, Downtown Plaza/Old Sac and little shopping centers around Natomas area.

im not from SAC and was thinking real hard what to do out there, all i could recommend is hooters.

im not from SAC and was thinking real hard what to do out there, all i could recommend is hooters.

Back
Top Bottom