Sacramento/Team 916 Chat Thread?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Ya'll can come kick it on my porch in Oak Park..I'll give you all shape ups..

as in hair? im down to kick it in the p
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I live to damn far away to come kick it....... Maybe if we set something up a lil bit ahead of time I could come out and chill
smile.gif

Where is the dude that be balling at Cal Fit..... I'm down to hoop still
nerd.gif

I'ma be ticked if I know you in real life tho

Today I am out, tmrw afternoon before 4ish I am free tho

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

30t6p3b.gif
I live to damn far away to come kick it....... Maybe if we set something up a lil bit ahead of time I could come out and chill
smile.gif

Where is the dude that be balling at Cal Fit..... I'm down to hoop still
nerd.gif

I'ma be ticked if I know you in real life tho
I just came from the gym actually. We can hoop anytime. I'll check this post more frequently. I'm surprised all you Varsity hoopers ain't up there daily...

Eh its been about 4-5 years since Varsity now
laugh.gif
kinda let my bball skills go since then :/

what HS u go to
nerd.gif

I moved out to Sac in mid June bc I got a job here. Haven't done much here yet bc of work and the fact that I'm never here on the wkends.
laugh.gif
I've only been to Burgers & Brew, R15, and Shady Lady.
laugh.gif
Anyone know of some good bars? Other things to do here?

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

I've only been to Burgers & Brew, R15, and Shady Lady.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I be posted up at those 3 places the most
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

<blockquote><strong class="quote-title">xx Name Brand xx wrote:</strong><hr>Archbishop Mitty in San Jose

and Jesuit in Carmichael. I'm about to hit cal-fit in a hour or 2.<br></blockquote><br><br>

Rog
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
you are back!!!

Where in midtown do you have in mind
nerd.gif

Browsing here and there. It's funny how shoes can call you back like that.I don't mind doing some Burgers and Brew or something. I live only a couple of blocks away from there.

how's everyone back in sac? i miss the hot weather, been back home for the past week and it's like damn back to reality.

I'm down to do a mini summit maybe next month. I know a handful of NTers in Sac personally, I'd be down to kill some beers or hoop or whatever with others.

Turns out that I have free time in law school due to being productive during the day. What's there to do around here besides drinking in Midtown? I need to meet new people besides folks in law school

If anyone wants to play in the cal-fit men's bball league tomorrow night in Rocklin let me know. The game is at 9pm. Send me a DM if you'd like to play.

Originally Posted by vctry20

I'm down to do a mini summit maybe next month. I know a handful of NTers in Sac personally, I'd be down to kill some beers or hoop or whatever with others.

Killing some beers sounds good to me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by vctry20

Killing some beers sounds good to me
pimp.gif
It should be a go.  I'm not in town on a weekend until October so I'll try and throw something together.  
*sends out Bat Signal to Sac NTers*

Back
Top Bottom