Sacramento this weekend, who is with me?

When I went to Denver I met up with a fellow NTer one weekend and had one hell of a time
pimp.gif
.  Now, me and my boy will be in Sacramento for four days (thurs-sun) and we wanna have a good time. First time going to Cali also. A marketing company payed for everything so we have hotel rooms and alllllllllllllllll dat in the downtown area so you know we tryna to get all up twang up on in it
laugh.gif

Who has a free night or two this weekend?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

When I went to Denver I met up with a fellow NTer one weekend and had one hell of a time
pimp.gif
.  Now, me and my boy will be in Sacramento for four days (thurs-sun) and we wanna have a good time. First time going to Cali also. A marketing company payed for everything so we have hotel rooms and alllllllllllllllll dat in the downtown area so you know we tryna to get all up twang up on in it
laugh.gif

Who has a free night or two this weekend?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

There's nothing to do in Sacramento.

I usually find myself at the Park or The Mix on the weekends.

Last Saturday was 2nd Saturday so I just ended up biking around bar hopping watching the alley cat races with a gang of folks

Let me know if you need that guestlist hookup though.

Last Saturday was 2nd Saturday so I just ended up biking around bar hopping watching the alley cat races with a gang of folks

what do u prefer, clubs or bars? i can prolly tell you what spots to check out. idk bout meeting up, just too weird meeting dudes online and +%#*. nothing personal tho

what do u prefer, clubs or bars? i can prolly tell you what spots to check out. idk bout meeting up, just too weird meeting dudes online and +%#*. nothing personal tho

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

yo whats the dress code at the park? i tried to go once but they rejected me cus i was wearing sperrys
indifferent.gif
, i seen hella $**$ in line too
frown.gif

yo whats the dress code at the park? i tried to go once but they rejected me cus i was wearing sperrys
indifferent.gif
, i seen hella $**$ in line too
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Messyyy

indifferent.gif
, i seen hella %++# in line too
frown.gif

It's all up to the bouncers really

There's been times where I got in with just a T-Shirt, Jeans, and Supras. Other times I have gotten denied. Your best bet is just to wear a fitted button up with some kind of dressier shoes.

Originally Posted by Messyyy

indifferent.gif
, i seen hella %++# in line too
frown.gif

It's all up to the bouncers really

There's been times where I got in with just a T-Shirt, Jeans, and Supras. Other times I have gotten denied. Your best bet is just to wear a fitted button up with some kind of dressier shoes.

Youre definitely not gonna get that Cali experience in Sacramento, try to get to the bay if you can it's only an hour and a half drive

Youre definitely not gonna get that Cali experience in Sacramento, try to get to the bay if you can it's only an hour and a half drive

Better keep your wallet on a leash because downtown is full of people begging you for money. You might as well try to hit up the Capital building while you're downtown and maybe a Rivercats game at night. Yes, it's minor league baseball, but the atmosphere is usually pretty good and the views of downtown are pretty impressive.

Back
Top Bottom