eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

My heart dropped I can't believe this Jake was one of the coolest and most down to earth person I've ever met through my years on NT. A great guy,stand up dude...we'd go through periods of speaking every other day on AIM for a week then either of us would go ghost but hit each other up just to checkto see how the other is doing. I always said if I was ever going out to Seattle I'd have to get up with him and Chris (206). A few of us on here even kindof agreed when Jake, Chris & Florida Chris would come down to NYC we'd all get together somehow.

My day has done a complete 360 man this hurts.

R.I.P. Jake
frown.gif

- Chris hold your head, I know you guys grew so close that you couldn't mention one without the other stay strong.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I didn't know dude personally, but in being on here for 5 years, you get familiar w. many "e-personalities." I'm in shock over this....again, RIP.....can't take anything for granted in this life.

Definitely a shock.

Has a couple of chats with BFO and he was always cool, funny and helpful.

My condolences to his friends and family.

tired.gif
-- RIP

Always respected this dudes posts; Even met him in Seattle for a brief moment, very cool dude. My condolences go out to his friends and family alike.

....... I know alot of heads on here have their own beliefs pertaining to religion, but Im only speaking on behalf of my own convictions when I say that I canonly pray that somehow, someway during Jake's life he got the opportunity to accept Christ in his life. Then at least I can take comfort in knowing thatI'll see him in heaven. God bless his family & I wish comfort to everyone like myself that has love for the big homie....

BigFameOne was a genuinely funny NTer.

Like some have said, I never knew him personally but after a while you get to "e-know" people at a certain level.

Very shocking and unfortunate.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

My heart dropped I can't believe this Jake was one of the coolest and most down to earth person I've ever met through my years on NT. A great guy, stand up dude...we'd go through periods of speaking every other day on AIM for a week then either of us would go ghost but hit each other up just to check to see how the other is doing. I always said if I was ever going out to Seattle I'd have to get up with him and Chris (206). A few of us on here even kind of agreed when Jake, Chris & Florida Chris would come down to NYC we'd all get together somehow.

My day has done a complete 360 man this hurts.

R.I.P. Jake
frown.gif

- Chris hold your head, I know you guys grew so close that you couldn't mention one without the other stay strong.

I got chills reading this. I try not to take personalities on the internet to seriously, but Jake was one of the few guys I connected with outside of NT. Heused to always tell me wild stories from his graf days and they were on par with the stories Ben would share with us. We never met face to face, but we alwaysspoke through PM's, AIM, and we did a few deals back in the day (can't remember what for though). This sucks.

RIP

One of the few people that I talked to on, and off NT.

Jake was beyond a cool cat forreal.. RIP big homey.
tired.gif

wow.............this hits me hard.... we had many laughs, battles, arguements, agreements, everything on this board...something like 7 years?
frown.gif

RIP......

One of the true NT OGs. I've been here since almost day one and there are few posters I associate with this place more than BFO. I made a post about goingthrough some rough times and he IMed me and gave me some real heartfelt advice based on his own experiences. Had mad respect for him ever since.

R.I.P.

Originally Posted by menace5star

In all my years here, I thought sometimes about ever having to make a post like this, and here I am making it about a person who was truly one of my closest friends. We spoke last week for a while, I told him about my engagement and we spoke about his new love of scuba diving. In a way it makes me feel better to know that the world lost him while he was scuba diving. Jake had a heart attack on Friday and passed away. It's pretty amazing to think about. I knew when his best friend called tonight that something was up. We always promised to give our closest friends each other's numbers, just in case something happened. I know that a lot of people on here from years passed either knew Jake or really liked him and got a good laugh out of his posts so I just thought it would be right for you guys to know that we lost a valued member of this board.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
wow

R.I.P He was very cool

I remember when I was new on NT (under the sn tahmurdarah back in 2001) dude would joke on that certain NT'er who was flaming me in a certain post I madethat year....plus he had nice flow in rhyming (back then I had a freestyling contest post)

rest in peace...i never met him in real life...but i did talk to him a few times back then....

bryant4kr.gif

rest in peace
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom