Sad News...one of my best friends, Big Fame One has passed away

just dropping by to say R.I.P. Big Fame One. just read the news from kingcrux's blog...though we hadn't talked too much, he was one of the members ifondly remember. you'll surely be missed.

Originally Posted by menace5star

I wasn't sure who'd really even see this but I'm glad to know that so far the right people are getting the message. Khlav, I remember the day we trekked it to your place, your parents even offered us a place to crash. V, we just spoke about you man, he was honestly proud that you were headed down the right path. Ryan and Chris, what can I say!? He loved you and you guys loved him. We don't find friendship easily and with him it was no question. Albert, Ant, Ruffin, Cory, Jenny, Bastitch, all you old heads, I'm glad you found this post. Jake didn't hide his emotions and I'm thankful for that now. We told eachother "I love you" almost everytime we hung up the phone. I'm glad to know that Jake passed on knowing that he meant so much to me. I know Jake is somewhere laughing about being remembered for his Chris Childs avy.
frown.gif
i'm crying right now, %###...

btw whoever this is, feel free to IM him and do w/e, talkin mess, i've edited this since in all honestly, it's w/e

blackmilkny (9:19:40 PM):

then he proceeds to go im me from another sn...

biackmilk

lets just say i'm not gonna bother, he keeps im'n me saying non sense about people but you know what? you're absolutely right, karma is a $%%%% andit comes and goes, enjoy yourself

R.I.P. to the big homie. Didn't really ever talk to him like that but I do remember when I first got here in 2000-2001 we chopped it up briefly about beinga Kool G Rap fan. He had my respect ever since. Everyone that was close to him rejoice in his memory and know he's in a better place. God bless your soulbrother

I can remember when the G1 first came out I was talking to him about it..and he wanted a screen guard..so i told him..Cop an invisasheild thereindestructible..you can scratch them with a key..and it wont break..so one day out the blue i get a text saying..G I broke the invisasheild..and im like howthe hell..he told me he was showing it off..and scratched one too many times..and I was like Jake..its military grade..they put that on helicopter blades...howthe hell did you break it...He just said..@@%% dude I dont know..I guess it wasnt Jake proof...One of the times he had me cracking up..

WAIT WAIT WAIT.....for real?!?!?!

BFO was one of the coolest dudes around, barely knew the dude but we chopped it up a few times via googletalk. Real stand up cat.

I can't believe this.....I just can't...

oh man.
frown.gif
did he not recently make a post about scuba diving ? and that avy will be remembered
frown.gif
R.I.P.

Post had me digging...

Why did dude write my name with a heart in the middle? LOL DAMN YOU JAKE!
laugh.gif

94d352484fd1616df1c170a3033d59cc9d67244.jpg

Mariners game...

b1525a84fa638fea70d01db96ad767ef01ccd85.jpg

Dunno what I yelled but Cory and Jake turned around like they were gonna kick somebodys $@+.
roll.gif

3771534866f3790cc31df2771c6a2bb3692d065.jpg

Anybody that was there remembers dude:

e9e1584067f77300b195de990dc1250b31d1e97.jpg

One of the first names I could recognize on here just based off of that avy.

RIP

Big Willie Pinwheel was one of the best "character" SN's ever on here.
Forgot about that SN.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ your pics Ryan, I remember all of them when I checked your 1st blogger years back regularly.

Back
Top Bottom