Sad On So Many Levels: Ex-NBA Player Winston Bennett On His 20 Years Of Sex Addiction!

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Dude made Tiger Woods look like AC Green
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

I thought a lot of NT idolize this type of behavior. Guess smashing constantly isn't much of a priority around here after all
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Never heard of this guy, but if he coached for the Celtics then he definitely coached my cousin. Eww. I hope he didn't rub off on him, because this is ridiculous.

Who's your cousin? Also, I thought I was bad on my best month I had 6. Dude smashes 6 a day.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by J23S

He said he didn't care what they looked like
smh.gif

disgusting
just imagine getting burned by a chick that looks like precious, the nerve of a chick like that has passing around std's
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

He said he didn't care what they looked like
smh.gif

disgusting
just imagine getting burned by a chick that looks like precious, the nerve of a chick like that has passing around std's
smh.gif
It goes to show you that it's never worth it to smash a fat chick.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'm always amazed how these dudes pull women like that...like...I don't get it...and then its a problem...there are some men that would literally sell their souls and property to be in his shoes...

...whatever.
Yeah but at the same time you don't know WHAT he was smashing either
sick.gif
.  He had a sex addiction...not a beautiful-girl addiction, for all we know he might been cranking off 1's and 2's
grin.gif

saw this *#!+ on ESPN and even he said something along the lines of he was smashing big girls, skinny girls, ugly girls, anything...

sex addiction? 
put any normal dude in a situation where he has money, fame, and beautiful females and I guarantee that we all would be addicts. 

*waits for the southpark episode* 

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by solefood229

if he was paying for the box it don't count
believe it or not...you're paying for the box most of the time anyway...

taking a chic on a date = paying for the box. most wouldnt take a chic on a date if they knew in advance there was no chance they'd ever smash.

x2

For all the naysayers, I'm telling you right now, sex addiction is NO JOKE.

It is a SERIOUS illness.

I've known people who have had it.

It's just a bad as a coke head, heroin addict, or hardcore alcoholic...

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

For all the naysayers, I'm telling you right now, sex addiction is NO JOKE.

It is a SERIOUS illness.

I've known people who have had it.

It's just a bad as a coke head, heroin addict, or hardcore alcoholic...

well, to a certain extent...but a sex addiction will not lead to an OD which results in death...

Man, that lady right there is a OG triple OG. She has to put up with all that nonsense, just to hold the family together. Much admiration from me to her. You can see the burden that she holds in her face.

I can't judge a man who cheats because never know, I can or might be like that as the years go by, but I really don't respect someone, when they take their cheating to that kind of level where there are no boundaries at all. If you're going to cheat, why don't you carry the burden?? Don't throw it in your wife and kid's face, with all that begging and forgiveness, and then go out and do it again. Not saying it would be any better, but damn have some decency, and man up about it.

eyes.gif
@ the term "sex addict". But really though, there are plenty of sex addicts: Every male that's ever lived.

Yeah I would definitely say I am a sex addict.

I have a good looking girl, and I still fap about 6-15 times a day... and even more on the weekend.

I would be doing those numbers too if I had the money and fame so...

But, I don't think I could put my wife or family through that... it doesn't set a good example for your kids and brings shame to your wife.

If I was single then yeah... like Jeter from the Yankees... smartest athlete alive when it comes to women.

Putting In Work wrote:
Yeah I would definitely say I am a sex addict.

I have a good looking girl, and I still fap about 6-15 times a day... and even more on the weekend.

I would be doing those numbers too if I had the money and fame so...

But, I don't think I could put my wife or family through that... it doesn't set a good example for your kids and brings shame to your wife.

If I was single then yeah... like Jeter from the Yankees... smartest athlete alive when it comes to women.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom