Sad On So Many Levels: Ex-NBA Player Winston Bennett On His 20 Years Of Sex Addiction!

Sad On So Many Levels: Ex-NBA Player Winston Bennett On His 20 Years Of Sex Addiction! (4 Diff Women Per Day, 90 Women Per Month) “I Gave My Wife 2 STDs, But If She Cheats I Am Leaving

I'm always amazed how these dudes pull women like that...like...I don't get it...and then its a problem...there are some men that would literally sell their souls and property to be in his shoes...

...whatever.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Ultimate PIMP... but
smh.gif
at the same time..
I take it you don't know what a pimp is...it's ok

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'm always amazed how these dudes pull women like that...like...I don't get it...and then its a problem...there are some men that would literally sell their souls and property to be in his shoes...

...whatever.
It's a problem when you are married and bringing back your wife STD's.  Gambling with the House In Virginia

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

...whatever.
Yeah but at the same time you don't know WHAT he was smashing either
sick.gif
.  He had a sex addiction...not a beautiful-girl addiction, for all we know he might been cranking off 1's and 2's
grin.gif

I thought a lot of NT idolize this type of behavior. Guess smashing constantly isn't much of a priority around here after all
laugh.gif

smh.gif
. People always forget to add the Serial Cheater tag to people who are married and are sex addicts and cheat. $%!t is terrible.

i actually just watched the whole & dude was 10000000000000000000000% serious when he said

But If She Cheats I Am Leaving

Originally Posted by solefood229

if he was paying for the box it don't count
believe it or not...you're paying for the box most of the time anyway...

taking a chic on a date = paying for the box. most wouldnt take a chic on a date if they knew in advance there was no chance they'd ever smash.

This is just some regular ol clown *@@ @%%%%... I'm not buyin it. Just because you have low character values and make poor decisions doesn't mean you have an addiction....

This dude risked his family, his job, and his health on a constant basis and then cried afterwards....thats gotta be addiction

I watched this in its entirety yesterday on Outside the Lines and all I could do was shake my head.  I can't judge that man, but this guy was talking about hitting hundreds of females every year or so.  His addiction to sex probably surpassed some dope fiends' addictions to narcotics.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Ive smashed 3 different girls in a day before and I'm just a regular ___ .

laugh.gif
My old roommate held the record... I fell short by one in a lil competition we had one Saturday. +$!* i miss college. but yea this dude is a cluck... how u cheat on ya wife the DAY after the wedding. I mean we're only human but still, have a little restraint

Back
Top Bottom