Safari AM1 - July

Article on Hypebeast,pics via Endclothing.co.uk.

Supposedly releasing in limited numbers sometime in July.

For as much as Nike's pissed me off over the past few months, these look to be on-point.

nike-air-max-1-premium-safari-1-540x376.jpg

nike-air-max-1-premium-safari-3-540x418.jpg

Terrible.

Hypebeast.com is the perfect place for these.

(which is a joke, because I really like the website, but I expect only the usual suspects who flock to anything with "Safari", "Cement" or"Elephant Print" to dig these. Like all those God awful Hufquake sneakers).

Originally Posted by eye see soles

laugh.gif

Nike needs to retro a few of the atmos safari AM1.

Stop with these garbage colorways.
negative. as much as im up for shoes being readily available to those that want a shoe, this is one shoe that should stay rare.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Terrible.

(which is a joke, because I really like the website, but I expect only the usual suspects who flock to anything with "Safari", "Cement" or "Elephant Print" to dig these. Like all those God awful Hufquake sneakers).
That's the weird thing: I typically abhor all of those patterns, but I liked the "Keep Rippin" AM1s and I like these as well.

Don't know why, just something about 'em I like.

Judging by the responses, it looks like they'll be readily available even if they are released in limited numbers, so I guess I'm in luck
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Terrible.

(which is a joke, because I really like the website, but I expect only the usual suspects who flock to anything with "Safari", "Cement" or "Elephant Print" to dig these. Like all those God awful Hufquake sneakers).
the Hufquake AM1's were the ONLY dope ones....mainly cause they are primarily black and the gum sole really sets them off.
Exhibit A:

as far as these "new safari's".....leather lining + leather toebox + suede/felt mudguard =
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom