Safe to say the AJ 2010 flopped harder than Vlade Divac?

balloonoboy

Banned
I see these things everywhere in stores but have yet to see them on anyone's feet.

Are they even selling? Me thinks no one wants to wear a shoe with a transparent window.

^^
laugh.gif

Nah ima say the 2009s were probably THE WORST selling jordan of ALL-TIME. They don't even sell for $50 bucks at marshalls
laugh.gif

Seriously? I dont see many people wearing Space Jams either. Does that mean they flopped? You all just want these to fail so you can run your mouths on here

just because u dont see them on ppl's feet or they didnt sell well in ur area doenst mean they arent selling.

some places in south florida are sold out

Rofl... yeah its safe to say this, no matter how hard anybody disagrees or argues.. Comfy shoe though, I tried them on, but jus didn't see myself paying the price for a shoe I wouldn't rock on a regular especially when I knew from jump it was headed to the outlets

I saw one person with them on.

The quality of them doesn't even look that great to me

I'd say the first colorway was a flop, but the all white 25th anniversary's, the black carolina blues, and the black red stealths D-Wade was wearing are by far a flop. I have a feeling we will see more ppl with these colorways. Yes, the pricetag is steep, but with the right colorway, these are some real nice looking J's. These remind me a lot of the XX's. Only time will tell though!

I've actually seen them 5 times outside of the store. 4 people were playing ball in them and 1 person was wearing them casually.

Originally Posted by jumpman23legendary

They are garbge u a fool if u copped em
*garbage

and to each's own.
if they want to spend the money THEY earned on what THEY want, let them. everyone has their own taste in shoes and a different opinion and outlook on them as well.
doesn't make them a fool. 

Garbage? WRONG.
Trash? WRONG.

I'm an OG Old-head on this bulletin board and I LOVE these shoes. They aren't meant for the hypebeast teenagers ( yes, I'm referring to most of you) that google "cool jordans" and decide what's cool. 

Just because you don't see posts saying "copped" or "I'm gonna cop these joints" doesn't mean they arent amazing.

Great performance shoe. Great design.

If you only like shoes that are labeled "exclusive", then you are a poser hypebeast. Don't like what I'm saying? Prove me wrong and post why you think they are a flop.

- Don Juan -

ps: Vlade Divac played forever. He was a great role-player playing with Magic Johnson and was ahead of his time. He also played alongside great players and often averaged close to 15 points a game. He was slow, yes but had a great 15 foot jump shot.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK, young buck.

Originally Posted by D0NNNJUANNN

Garbage? WRONG.
Trash? WRONG.

I'm an OG Old-head on this bulletin board and I LOVE these shoes. They aren't meant for the hypebeast teenagers ( yes, I'm referring to most of you) that google "cool jordans" and decide what's cool. 

Just because you don't see posts saying "copped" or "I'm gonna cop these joints" doesn't mean they arent amazing.

Great performance shoe. Great design.

If you only like shoes that are labeled "exclusive", then you are a poser hypebeast. Don't like what I'm saying? Prove me wrong and post why you think they are a flop.

- Don Juan -

ps: Vlade Divac played forever. He was a great role-player playing with Magic Johnson and was ahead of his time. He also played alongside great players and often averaged close to 15 points a game. He was slow, yes but had a great 15 foot jump shot.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK, young buck.

QFT my man.
pimp.gif

couldn't have said it better myself. 
pimp.gif

Its only been about a month since they drop, its too early to tell isnt it???... Anyways Don, i feel you, this shoe really isnt about the way the shoe looks. Its all about the way the shoe feels/performance, which i feel should be more of a concern now-a-days. I havent tried them on yet but they sound/look like a performance monster. Ill try them on when i get the chance.

I'm just waiting for them to drop in price. Eventually under 100. Then I will cop 2 purr and be
smile.gif

..and YES, Vlade was a good player. He helped pave the way for many international players that you see nowadays. He was the "Pau Gasol" of the 90's with the Lakers. Great times those 90's.

I dont think he meant Vlade flopped as a player but rather he used to flop to get charges called against the other team...and was great at it.

Back
Top Bottom