Safe to wear 2000 Concord 11's?(unds)

^^^Sincere question.

I really want to wear my pair, but I'm afraid to. I remember reading a thread awhile back about someones sole collapsing. If anyone could give me some insight, it would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Sorry if I asked this in the wrong section.
I like donuts and Cindy.

try checking the glue on the midsoles. if you can peel the midsole from the shoe don't wear them. if they're strong enough walk around the house with them without laces. if the coast is clear you can take them out but wear them carefully!

Yes, sneaker reviews...
and... Depends on what you're wearing them for?
Leasure walk is fine, but balling? NO GOOD!

Probably just dirty because I wear them outdoor, but look, sole are still icy and the glue is already worn off.

Indohan

Wow I'm surprised those lows tore apart like that. I was in 8th grade when I bought the 2000 Concords and played in them non stop for like 6 months then never wore them again. But they are safe for casual wear I'm sure... its always that first crease that will kill you though.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

good for casual wear. wear my concords and breds for casual

TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

After all.... we all know shoes are like crack. After you get them...open that box.. you have about 10 minutes of a high..then its on to the next Hype or most wanted shoe.​

Wow, I wear my XI Low from back then to play in regularly... normal wear and tear, but nothing that makes them unwearable.

You really should be okay as long as you stored somewhere that's room temperature. As far as thoughs red low tops are concerened, I'd send brand Jordan a letter including pics.

Back
Top Bottom