Safe way to trade shoes?

I don't know if anybody has made a thread about this but I wonder if this method is the safest way to trade shoes on NT - ship 1 shoe at a time.

i.e. Person A ships the left shoe first. When person B receives the shoe, he ships the left shoe for trade. Then so on...

Because if someone is trying to scam, at the end of the day, what are they going to do with just 1 shoe?

Meet in person at a bank, post office or police station. No one is dumb enough to rob you at either one of those locations.

With all these scams going on, I wouldnt trust trading on line. I would sell my shoes and buy locally via craigslist (again at any location mentioned)

they ship first or no trade, absolutely no exceptions even if there was a trustworthy middle man i wouldn't do it. to risky.

or if the trade is lucrative enough then fly out and meet them in person :nerd:

i don't trust people.

or if the trade is lucrative enough then fly out and meet them in person :nerd:

I was going to do this when I was still looking for some Air Mags. Dude had agreed to it, and then right before I purchased the tickets, I called him to make sure we were still on and he goes "oh, you were serious...naw man, I can't do that". Basically, dude wasted my time for a week going back and forth. He was just looking to scam.

or if the trade is lucrative enough then fly out and meet them in person
nerd.gif
I was going to do this when I was still looking for some Air Mags. Dude had agreed to it, and then right before I purchased the tickets, I called him to make sure we were still on and he goes "oh, you were serious...naw man, I can't do that". Basically, dude wasted my time for a week going back and forth. He was just looking to scam.
roll.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

Say you ship the left shoe first. And the guy trading with you was trying to scam you. What is he going to do with one left shoe? He cant wear it, he cant sell it...

Then he send you his left shoe. And you send him the right shoe after you received his. I mean he Could keep the complete pair that he just got from you and his right shoe. But it goes back to the right shoe still being somewhat worthless to him...

Say you ship the left shoe first. And the guy trading with you was trying to scam you. What is he going to do with one left shoe? He cant wear it, he cant sell it...

Then he send you his left shoe. And you send him the right shoe after you received his. I mean he Could keep the complete pair that he just got from you and his right shoe. But it goes back to the right shoe still being somewhat worthless to him...
He can do another trade with another person, for the same shoe, but opposite shoe. He now has both shoes. 
grin.gif

they ship first or no trade, absolutely no exceptions even if there was a trustworthy middle man i wouldn't do it. to risky.

or if the trade is lucrative enough then fly out and meet them in person
nerd.gif

i don't trust people.
Buy shoes that you like and that you are going to wear and you will never have this problem.
This is why I don't buy another size if my size isn't available.  Not worth getting robbed or scammed for a pair of kicks

Last edited:
:lol: @ the notion of having to ship a left and right shoe individually.

Guess it just isn't that deep to me to go through all that hassle. They're sneakers. Pony up the cash and buy them outright from a reputable website or reseller. Too much risk in trading online these days.

laugh.gif
@ the notion of having to ship a left and right shoe individually.

Guess it just isn't that deep to me to go through all that hassle. They're sneakers. Pony up the cash and buy them outright from a reputable website or reseller. Too much risk in trading online these days.
laugh.gif
 seriously

Back
Top Bottom