Safety concerns with sneakers in storage...CAN TEMPERATURE DAMAGE???

Recently moved back home and in between finding a new home. Until then, i put about 90% of my life in temperature controlled storage facility. This also includes all my sneakers. My understanding was thinking all items are going to remain at a room temperature but thats not what temp control  means. I went recently to dig out a few things and was astonished as to how cold it was in there. I made a comment about the degrees in the facility and they said it does not go below 50 deg inside. (Still even felt colder than that) But anyways, air max's, patent leather, suede, zoom air, ice soles.....are there any effects that products can have being subjected to 50 deg. for a period of say 4 months. Help is appreciated in these regards. All footwear is in original boxes, and have them taped up in larger boxes in stacks of 12. 

Should be fine, extreme heat would have been a problem as moisture turns the soles yellow and dries out the glue after a period of time

Should be fine, extreme heat would have been a problem as moisture turns the soles yellow and dries out the glue after a period of time
This right here. Heat would've damaged your shoes. With just a little cold they should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom