Saigon's Album Cover

xmnbd1.jpg

Thoughts?

Should be a crazy album, but of course you already know the harsh reality that the mainstream audience isn't even going to bother - unfortunate cuz dude always has quality music
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

Im sure it going to be dope but I still dont think he'll ever make a album better than his first mixtape.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

I like it.
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

its hot. whens it coming out again?
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

dec 4th i think
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

i aint checking for him...had that 1st mixtape tho...
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

def looking forward to this album
"more money, more checks, i'm addicted to fresh,
six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps."

Quote:
how is anyone not looking for dude? he and just are a duo i thought everybody was on the lookout for....

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

Crack.
Goooooooooonies​
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

Never bothered to listen to son...
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
Subscribe To This...​
I got money schemes that come to me in my dreams...

Quote:
how is anyone not looking for dude? he and just are a duo i thought everybody was on the lookout for....
:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

sick cover.
..T.E.A.M S.O.L.O..
++The Artist.......formerly known as Smedroc++

Back
Top Bottom