SAINT LOUIS NTERS CHECK IN!

Tunzo....what are the good shoe spots over here? Im in Sappington
STOP LOOKIN' AT MY LEMONADE.

WEBSTER GROVES>KIRKWOOD ringin that bell for the class of 06' and I GO TO SLU!
TEAM UNO​
DAMN THE KID STANZA GOING SOLO
My neck! My back! My neck and my back! Oww, I want a hundred and fifty thousand! But we can settle out of court right now for twenty bucks.​
AIM:UCANTCME1306 YAHOO:STLtrapSTARS​
[/font]

Dont turn this into a turkey day massaccre :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
naa, the kirkwood-WG games are classic
"Dont condemn if you see a person has a dirty glass of water. Just show them the clean glass of water that you have. When they inspect it, you wont have to say that yours is better."

LOL DUB G! but yea its the age old rivalry. Oldest rivalry west of the mississippi!
TEAM UNO​
My neck! My back! My neck and my back! Oww, I want a hundred and fifty thousand! But we can settle out of court right now for twenty bucks.​
[/font]

I went to Kirkwood, girlfriend went to Webster... don't hang out much on Thanksgiving.

As far as shoes spots go...

SOKA - only SB account in St. Louis, it is on Manchester just west of 141.

Street Legends - there is one on Lemay Ferry up north and one on Delmar, east of the loop. Very cool people and very good prices on kicks too, they have an urban account.

r.sole - a more "boutique-like" store, cool people there too. I think the guy that runs it is an NT'er.

Any more questions, just message me.
The Sole of St. Louis​

yea the guys name is ohjoeinstl or somethin like that
TEAM UNO​
[/font]

West County (Wildwood), here.

Goin' to school in Columbia as well. Tunzo, you go to Mizzou?
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

Na Tunzo, the Street Legends in North County is Halls Ferry not Lemay.

North County (Florissant) here, currently in Cape Girardeau :frown:

Quote:
yea the guys name is ohjoeinstl or somethin like that

explative** HIM dude on NT acting like he didnt work there, tryin to play the "promo" role n @#%$.

north county right here also
"Dont condemn if you see a person has a dirty glass of water. Just show them the clean glass of water that you have. When they inspect it, you wont have to say that yours is better."

never said i didnt work at R-sole, also if you guys want to know what we're gettin just send an email, or check our my space at myspace.com/rsolestl

Quote:
Na Tunzo, the Street Legends in North County is Halls Ferry not Lemay

Sorry, don't know why I typed Lemay... nowhere near that, haha.

Pusha - I do go to Mizzou, PM me if you want to meet up sometime, also you can hit me up at the Finish Line in CoMo, I am an assistant manager there.
The Sole of St. Louis​

Back
Top Bottom