Saints Row 4... Vol. What is this ****?

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
Joined Aug 4, 2010

:stoneface:

How did this series go from joining a gang to killing aliens... :smh:

Joined Jan 5, 2011
'Had'? Lol you must have missed the games bro. SR has easily met its potential. The games are crazy fun as hell and everything they do, they do well. They want to be the crazy cousin to gta and it does that perfectly.

Joined Sep 10, 2011
Saints Row 3 was a BLAST.

I'll probably pick this up during a steam sale tho ..

Joined Aug 5, 2009
Saints row 1 and 2 were being ragged on for being gta copies so they decided to go in their own direction and make some of the most ridiculous games :D

Saints row 3 was basura

Joined Dec 23, 2006
Every saints row has lived up to its potential. ....have all the faith in the world in these creators

Joined Mar 28, 2004
I hated SR3!  Part 2 is probably one of my favorite games ever

i don't even know what this garbage is now

wr

Joined Mar 4, 2011
G's don't typically go to college and apply to video game companies. 'Dorks' do.
I'm talking bout the storyline. the dorks can still make the game. What would the know about creating a crime story besides remixing what's already out there

Joined Jan 5, 2011
G's don't typically go to college and apply to video game companies. 'Dorks' do.
I'm talking bout the storyline. the dorks can still make the game. What would the know about creating a crime story besides remixing what's already out there

But what you're talking about is typically what GTA does. They get writers and actual story tellers to collaborate with on their story lines and they come up with a realistic depiction of life through video game cinema. Saints Row wants no parts of that realism. They love the outlandish and improbabilities. It's not by accident that their games are completely off the walls, it's by design. And what they do is, in some instances, so dope, that fans wish GTA would adopt some of the ideas. It's like playing a game on pure imagination.

wr

Joined Mar 4, 2011
But what you're talking about is typically what GTA does. They get writers and actual story tellers to collaborate with on their story lines and they come up with a realistic depiction of life through video game cinema. Saints Row wants no parts of that realism. They love the outlandish and improbabilities. It's not by accident that their games are completely off the walls, it's by design. And what they do is, in some instances, so dope, that fans wish GTA would adopt some of the ideas. It's like playing a game on pure imagination.
interesting perspective. never really heard the gta vs. sr debate summed up so nicely.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now