SAL 23's?

RTEmagicC_sl23_sneaker.jpg.jpg

One of the most iconic skate sneakers will be celebrating a re-release very soon, the SAL 23. The Sal Barbier signature shoe first released by Etnies will soonreturn in a red and a black colorway, with the iconic 23 embossed on the side of the shoe. The sneaker will be released in these colorways before Christmas, atleast that's the plan. After this first release they may also come in more colorways and in collaborations with other brands. In the video interview withFrontlineshop they also announce thatSLB Stores are planned to open in more citiessuch as NYC, Chicago and New Orleans, after opening the first one in Los Angeles this year.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Retro'd

i need the red pair in the worst way are any of them going to be suede?

Carolina blue suede joints back in the day were the FIRE

I still got a DS black pair from when etnies re-released them a few years ago sitting in my closet.

one of my favorite skate shoes back in the day, this the and the eS accel were the best skate shoes. I loved skating suede shoes.

That red pair looks like it's going to be in suede. I like the simplicity, will have to get a pair.

They need to retro the Wheat pair w/ the wheat midsole or the cool grey w/ baby blue midsole and the baby blue 23 that are in SC's back to the90s.
pimp.gif

You know whats crazy is i've been looking online for a pair of these forever now... i'm glad he's bringing them back but i dunno if i'm feelinthose without the suede...

'Action Leather' kinda isn't my thing...

Originally Posted by Random 79

They need to retro the Wheat pair w/ the wheat midsole or the cool grey w/ baby blue midsole and the baby blue 23 that are in SC's back to the 90s.
pimp.gif

They did re-release them, small quantities, no one paid attention.

I think those are the In4mation ones in the picture. June release.
slb_in4mation1.jpg
slb_in4mation3.jpg

Still waiting for them to re release the SLB Mids and SLB 97's. Actually never had a pair of the 23's despite skating during that time.

Originally Posted by fugualarmclock

Still waiting for them to re release the SLB Mids and SLB 97's. Actually never had a pair of the 23's despite skating during that time.

fugualarmclock, the closest you'll get to [size=-1]éS[/size] re-releasing these just recently dropped. The Arcane IS the SLB mid (albeit with one panel cut out for some damn reason), but with the midsole off of their new lightweight Scale shoe.I kinda like it, gotta see it in person to comapre it to the OG SLBs though.

ES-08SP-ARCANE-WH-TN.jpg

Forgot about those since eS/Sole Tech hasn't been exciting me for the past few years. Although the addition of Dill to etnies as well as the'return' of Creager very slightly makes up for them having over rated reality show German bag supreme Sheckler on the team and eS giving Eldridge a promodel among many other missteps since the late '90's.

Will be looking out for those Arcanes on clearance.

Originally Posted by fugualarmclock

Forgot about those since eS/Sole Tech hasn't been exciting me for the past few years. Although the addition of Dill to etnies as well as the 'return' of Creager very slightly makes up for them having over rated reality show German bag supreme Sheckler on the team and eS giving Eldridge a pro model among many other missteps since the late '90's.

Will be looking out for those Arcanes on clearance.

Whoa..Creager is back on eS? When did that happen?

^Creager is on Etnies, not eS (SoleTech company nonetheless). eS needs a solid team again though, Eldridge being the only really marketable pro for them is notcutting it (No offense to Justin, he is a friend from HS).

Damn shame since most of the current etnies pro team is rad but get cancelled out by the lame boring over ratedness of Cryin' Sheckler. Danny and Colinshould just move him over to DC already like they did with PJ.

eS needs to let Nyjah move over to Element shoes and get a big name guy because Justin Eldrige isn't it and sadly none of the guys on there are either.Some rad guys but no one worthy to be up there with the likes of a Koston or even a Penny.

es made good shoes, but i was never a fan of menikmati, really good skating but just didnt have that "skate video" feel to it, it seemed like it wasprofessional sports, and not people having fun.

Back
Top Bottom