Salvia...School me on it.

ive never done it but i've been around people that did it and it's a trip to see how they react.
1) homie was just laughing like he smoked some mary jane, but it didn't stop for about 5 min straight
2) homie's neck was bent sideways on the couch arm for like 15 mins, didn't say a thing, but was smiling
3) homie thought he was blind, was trippin for a good 5-10 mins, then he locked himself in his room and fell asleep

i have also witnessed people do it in a dark room, and half were trippin and the other half were just chillin like they were on an extreme high.
i dunno if weed adds to whatever, but most my friends smoked it with weed.

i personally wont touch it cause i like my weed highs enough...

Dude it is another level...all of a sudden it hits you (not like weed). It depends on who you are, but everyone gets different reactions. You like go intoanother world or a different place, it is hard to explain. For like 10 mins you are so @+#+++ up, but you snap out of it so quick.

Its pretty expensive but its worth it to try it once, you gotta try everything once, right?

I tried 20x and I got messed up

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

man, if you kids are talkin about uppin your game...you're nothin until you try that LEERRROOYYYYY JENKEMMMMM!!

LOL. that's straight doo doo.. literally
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

for those not in the know:

jenkem.jpg

i was just reading about this stuff on another board and thought i'd share this guy's experience:

But the one I had the other night was pretty troubling. Basically, I smoked and then I merged with my room. I effectively was the room. It freaked me out. I couldn't disconnect with the room no matter how hard I tried. I spent what seemed like eons as the room, maybe lifetimes. An eternity. I saw people go in and out, live in my room and I felt the hardships these people went through. Literally, I saw this one young boy go into the room and sleep and play for what had to be twenty years. I felt their emotions as the room. I can't put words to it, but I don't know what I was supposed to learn here
It's like I was the room. It's so hard to describe accurately, but like... when the boy was crying against the wall (I think he got beat up or something), i actually felt him pressing against... ME, but I was effectively the room.

It was nuts. I swear to you, I lived every single day of the room for at least twenty years. Every. Single. Day. Do you know how that feels, being locked in that sort of situation? Powerless to say the least! Night time would come, the boy would come home and do his homework in the room. He'd grow older, and I'd see him trying to get it on with his girlfriend. Not even exaggerating. This is how it was for like 20 years!
I did not get the point that the boy was me. It did not seem instantly familiar, the situations. It seemed as if a new family had moved into my house, and I was watching their life as this room. I mean, I can't recall every day of the experience, but there's some points that stick out.

Like this one time the boy got into an intense argument with his father, and the father was saying something like "I just want you to lead a better life than I did." Something like that, but, the fatherly love seemed so compassionate and close... like, I almost envied the boy. And then there was the time the boy came in with his girlfriend, he was trying to put the moves on her I think. He was so awkward, and there's that sort of clear sense of youthful passion that I felt deeply. It was intense.

The experience felt as real to me as me typing at the computer right now. The time felt as if it was passing as it normally would, in the "real world" it was ten minutes but in "Salvia time" I lived out a complete 20 years minimum
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
he's a mod btw
laugh.gif

salvia messes you up
i tried it about 3 times...the interesting thing about salvia is that it has a tolerence-reverse affect on you, meaning that the more times that you do it, themore of a trip it is. I've heard of some people who have gone into their 8 or 9th time and they said that%$*$ is crazzzy. I personally didn't like thefeeling, every time I've done it I was already high off maryjane which just increases the trip
you start molding into whatever your sitting in (for me it was my couch) and you start drooling
laughing uncontrollably is another affect that it has on you...I just didn't like the fact that I had very little control of my body
to each his own man but my advice is stay away from the stuff

they're trying to make salvia illegal, it was either 60 mins or dateline that did something over it. a lot of kids killed themselves after messin with thatstuff.

Salvia is legal in Bakersfield, CA.

MANY have said it is a cleaner, safer, but BETTER effect of DMT, which is that drug Joe Rogan
has tatooed on him, and also talked about it like it was a new, and better substitute for vagina.

its a stupid drug that last about 5 minutes or less and is way expensive. ..dont waste your time on it. ..must trust.. . it has you acting like a monkey.. .whywould you wanna look like that. . .go on youtube and search it.

My boys smoked that %%##.... apparently they were high as hell. But I don't even smoke weed anymore, so I doubt I'll ever find out what it'slike...

I have smoked it about a dozen times since summer of 2006. Most of my experinces with it involve an out of body type of experience where I am part of somesurreal world. The most noteworthy experiences involved seeing Lucifer from Dante's Inferno, I was intrigued. Another time I witnessed hundreds of myfavorite moments from all of my favorites shows being projected onto a fog which drifted into a spiraling vortex and as it neared the center the essense of thehumor (as opposed to a punchlines) would land on my brain and I laughed deeply for about 15 minutes, it was one of the most joyous moments of my life.

The only time I was scarred was when I smoked near many statues (I was visting my friend at UC Irvine and we smoked near a path with many statues on bothsides) the statues were "growing" chain mail on their bodies and weapons were generating in their hands, as was the case for me. Under a bright moon,surrounded by large buildings and palm trees, it felt like a scene from Prince of Persia and with my vision floating above my alter ego and the multitude ofenemies there was a tense stand off. I trully believed that I was going to die in a battle with these statues, which were coming alive. The level of adrenalinein me was huge.

What comes from Salvia is often times visually stunning and it will allow you to be honest with yourself and think about things in completely novel ways. Itsounds cliche but Salvia Divinorum expands your mind and allows you to temporarily but completely unattach your self from our reality and the paradigms of howwe precieve reality.

Back
Top Bottom