Same or similar midsole as Air Force High 93

Hi

I'm a new poster to this forum but have been reading some of the experts posts and think this is the best forum to ask the question.

So I recently bought a pair of Perfect condition DS Air Force 93's, and long story short tried them on because of curiosity. The fit and aesthetics on feet of the shoes are immaculate. But with no second guessing the soles started to crack, I glued in-between the cracks tried them on again more cracking, with slight crumbling.

Now what I would like to know is, are there any retro shoes out there which I can find a donor mid sole for the Air Force High 93 to do a sole swap, color is not a factor. Since the upper aesthetics of the high top shoe has not been reused or even no similar retros have been issued, I wish to just do a sole swap and keep the upper of the shoe.

they look like the following picture.

I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure nothing in the last 10 yrs or so has this midsole. You might just have to wait till something retro's! good luck buddy and keep collecting/copping!! love the OG's!!

Back
Top Bottom