Samoas (Girl Scout Cookie) Appreciation!!!

Second to tag-a-longs. Some tag-a-longs fresh out the freezer is like crack. They make the boxes to damn small. I NEED MORE COOKIES IN MY BOX (no Nicki minaj)

pimp.gif

Probably one of the best tasting cookies I've ever eaten. They're mad unhealthy though, so can't have em anymore.

ehhh....i like the shortbread cookies the best

is it girl scout time again though
nerd.gif

if it is...i need to stock up on cookies

Just ordered 3 boxes of Samoas, and 2 boxes of thin mints last night from the GF's cousin. Oh yeaa

everytime someone brings up girl scourt cookies i get
mad.gif
cause i can never find any. i never see them in front of grocery stores anywhere and i just have to try a cookie or two from relatives when i visit. if anybody knows where to get them in las vegas, daly city, or san jose please tell me.

everytime i buy a box i tell myself NOW THIS IS A REASON TO BE FAT...there's not many foods i feel like this about, which is why i try not to buy them...but yes definitely appreciated!

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

Probably one of the best tasting cookies I've ever eaten. They're mad unhealthy though, so can't have em anymore.

Yeah, thats why I don't eat them often, but when I do I go crazy.

Originally Posted by dunks87

everytime i buy a box i tell myself NOW THIS IS A REASON TO BE FAT...there's not many foods i feel like this about, which is why i try not to buy them...but yes definitely appreciated!

the fact that they're seasonal doesn't help at all...cuz you know if you pass them up you gotta wait a whole year to get them again
tired.gif

i remember I ate this girl's whole box (of cookies
tongue.gif
) and she was really mad @ me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by dunks87

the fact that they're seasonal doesn't help at all...cuz you know if you pass them up you gotta wait a whole year to get them again
tired.gif

the Wal-Mart in my college town was selling them in the cookie aisle. i had to stop driving there for a few months because they kept them fully stocked! ugh. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom