[ Sample Air Jordan III "Black Leather / Grey Cement Print " ] - More Info Added!

They may not be that nice, but they are still VERY RARE. 
pimp.gif

because these were SCRAPPED does NOT mean they cant potentially be the next BIN release. Im not saying they are,but who knows...look what happened to white/maroon/wheat XIIIs....scrapped years back but released as a BIN

the next BIN release are the IIIs,correct me if Im wrong

because these were SCRAPPED does NOT mean they cant potentially be the next BIN release. Im not saying they are,but who knows...look what happened to white/maroon/wheat XIIIs....scrapped years back but released as a BIN

man i hate to say those almost look like fakes. they just need a lil something extra and im all over em. for starters switch up the jumpman, having everything in an all black tone like that really makes them look "dull" as others stated. but they do have potential.

man i hate to say those almost look like fakes. they just need a lil something extra and im all over em. for starters switch up the jumpman, having everything in an all black tone like that really makes them look "dull" as others stated. but they do have potential.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

truths.
i sure as hell hope they're not though.
but judging from the past bins they'd probably take the iii's in a different direction from the v's with the full leather black upper.

not a fan of these samples. at all.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

truths.
i sure as hell hope they're not though.
but judging from the past bins they'd probably take the iii's in a different direction from the v's with the full leather black upper.

not a fan of these samples. at all.

Back
Top Bottom