pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
straight FIRE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Jeez it's just not gonna end...how many more damn shoes will we see releasing? It's insane.
There's a reasonable response. At some point, years ago, Nike turned into Hype.

Hype.

Hype.

And hype. I couldn't relate to the "sheep" idea until recently, but this thread is a great example. Every response looks the same except forones like this one.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

On another note, what's really good with the toebox on my man's Tailwinds? They have the same ill-fated toebox like the Structures from last year?
toe box is pretty soft on those, but if you get the right fit, your toes fill the toe box out nicely. mine don't look like the ones in thepic, but I lace and tie mine relatively snug so the shoe actually fits my foot like it's supposed to, and they look fine on me. dude's feet look shortbut wide, that could also be why those kicks don't look right on him.

the half cents are amazing and the hoop structures look like 6s with that color placement.

dont care for garnetts

good to see nike killing it again, now if only jb could get the hint... infrared's look great, but it doesn't looke like the rt1 is getting the dunksole it needs yet though...

it amazes me people are complaining about Nike coming out with a bigger number of GOOD retros this year than they have inrecent memory

another crazy colored trainer TW.... never anything truly SIMPLE...

also whats the shoe next to the KGs? trainer-esqe strap but I notice a ACG pyramid logo on the tongue. what could that be?

eggplant foam boots, silver and blk nike 1/2 cent's and blk n green half cent. The only thing i am looking forward too

Originally Posted by Prez T

it amazes me people are complaining about Nike coming out with a bigger number of GOOD retros this year than they have in recent memory

money is tight. people are complaining because they want all of the GOOD retros but can't afford them all.

if they would have dones this a few years ago ppl would not be complaining.

VERY INTERESTED IN HOW THOSE BLK SUEDE DUNKS WILL LOOK!!!

AND OF COARSE THE 95'S, GARNETTS, AND 1/2 CENTS L00K PROMISING AS WELL

Eggplant Foamdomes, am 95's, black/green half cents, and those infrared flight's are what's up
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom