Sampras and Agassi Getting Heated at a Charity Event

aepps20

Supporter
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Agassi's book reopened the hatred between these two.  Go to the 1 minute mark.

can anyone tell me what Agassi was talking about in his comeback to Sampras? i didnt follow tennis as much when they were playing

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

can anyone tell me what Agassi was talking about in his comeback to Sampras? i didnt follow tennis as much when they were playing

Pete is known as a notoriously cheap tipper. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Andre already went in on Pete in his book.  Dudes have been going at it in the media for months.

i think he was calling him cheap...

that WAS GREAT

i miss watching these guys go at it...

putting mics on true competitors is never a good idea.

imagine a Mike vs. Kobe showdown 2 on 2.

Pete has way too much ammunition on Dre and things could have gotten real ugly. Pete manned up and just did his walk. Props to him.

Agassi was a meth addict though. if you're a former junkie you're kinda walking on thin ice if you're gonna publicly insult somebody.

There isn't enough of this in sports today. Every league trying to be super fan friendly (*cough*NBA*cough*). What happened to the days of "they plain don't like each other."

The reason these guys are my two favorite tennis players of all-time has to do with how different they were both on and off the court.  This ad pretty much sums it up

Damn...Agassi is the type of dude in high school that would always take a joke too far. Everyone is clowning around but then one dude would always get defensive and make it personal. Then feelings would get hurt and things would get serious.

Sampras was just having a good ol' time until Agassi had to get nasty...you could tell that Sampras was genuinely pissed off
laugh.gif

Sampras looked like he was ready to hop over the net and smack Agassi across the head with the racket
laugh.gif
. Agassi took it a little far and persto the fans.onal when Sampras was trying to play

haha...Agassi stayed cool. Both were taking shots at each other but Sampras just got mad.

I cant to hear those guys talk trash after a few drinks.........I would pay top dollar to see that

Back
Top Bottom