SAN ANDREAS APPRECIATION . VOL. GROVE STREET

San Andreas was better than IV, but that's because it was the pinnacle of gaming on the last gen of consoles.

When they moved on to the next generation, they started nearly from scratch. give them some time to take what they have and expand on it they way they did withIII, VC AND SA.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

San Andreas was better than IV, but that's because it was the pinnacle of gaming on the last gen of consoles.

When they moved on to the next generation, they started nearly from scratch. give them some time to take what they have and expand on it they way they did with III, VC AND SA.
Yep. San Andreas and Vice City are neck and neck in my opinion. Next game in this generation has a lot of expectations

IV is an awesome engine though, gameplay is smooth. But it's just a boring repetitive game to me. I've got it sitting on 25%, pondering if i shouldtrade it in or if ill eventually finish it.

The thing that made me dislike IV was that Niko NEVER wore a seat belt
smh.gif

Scenario: High speed chase through the highway, hit the wall, fly through the windshield
indifferent.gif
, take 20 seconds to get up, and then the cops show up and blast youwhile trying to get away
smh.gif

San Andreas is my favorite. But to take anything anyway from Vice City is just wrong. Both games are great and better than IV. I hope Rockstar makes anotherGTA.

I loved San Andreas but it did drag on, like all those missions in the country and the desert, but the missions were still very fun, that last mission was epicin san andreas

I actaully liked, IV, it was smooth, good missions and didn't drag on.

here is how I have it.

San Andreas>IV>III>Vice City (not saying Vice city wasn't a good game)

I had to stop playin San Andreas for like a month cause of that goddamn flight school. I couldn't do it. Finally beat that game though

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah I'ma Midwest gangbanger , duh ...

&nd you play whack stuff online .

grin.gif
, imma get NBA 2k9 soon....

but i play GTAIV and NCAA 09...

how is that wack?

i don't even be checking to see what you're playing anymore..that's how wack YOUR games are....
laugh.gif
But you used to . Don't try to play me son !
laugh.gif

San Andreas easily the best FTW

now
come home to daddy so i can put in some work on that %@@ .
roll.gif

<3

Didn't I see you on NBA 2K6 not too long ago, Kneesh?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah for achievement points . 1000 for doing like 5 things .
eek.gif

Originally Posted by King NJC

San Andreas easily the best FTW

now
come home to daddy so i can put in some work on that %@@ .
roll.gif

<3
Homepagebaby.jpg

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif

I saw.

It was like 200 points for 10 rebs with one player.
laugh.gif

I need a copy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif

I saw.

It was like 200 points for 10 rebs with one player.
laugh.gif

I need a copy.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
, cheesers.

laugh.gif
I'm still mad BOTH y'all _'s comparing games with me &nd %#%$ ...

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Vice City is by far the best with the story, soundtrack, and the authentic feel of being in the 80's. Pure classic.

San Andreas was a good game and in some ways an upgrade from Vice City, but the tried to add way too much unnecessary crap in the game but its still secondIMO.

GTA III was the start on the last gen consoles. Story really wasn't all that great but it was fun to play.

GTA IV is a great start on the new consoles but it was kind of boring, first one I never finished. I think they tried to cut back on a lot of the unecessarycrap that was in San Andreas. But I think with the next installment it will be better.

I think I'd even put GTA3 over San Andreas. Yea...I would.

Fly school was easy I don't know what ya'll talkin bout.

Back
Top Bottom