San Antonio NT's Come in...

187594898.jpg
Got Uncles for cheap, concerned cause it didn't come in original box. You think I got scammed? and size a little too small, freakin E-bay!
"Where'd you get those?"-Bobbito Garcia

Nice meet to you as well. Ever doing rounds on the southside give us a call. You haven't met the OTHERS. I encourage everyone to help each other out cause we all know someone who knows someone. Peace Fred

my brother in law is getting rid of 3 pair of j's.two retro xiv,blk/slv,and other one is white-chart-blk. and the retro xiii,white orange navy.known as cuse.they are all nds,have only been worn once. oh and they are sz 10.5. let me know if anybody is intrested before i put them on ebay. he is asking $150 each.plus he has matching shirt to go with them.sz xl. call me at 724 -1229. what up fred and aaron!

189695092.jpg
some j's for u guys taken form Vegas
189695085.jpg
more j's
189695075.jpg

189695071.jpg
for j-suf
189695056.jpg
sole supreme cracking,literally
189695072.jpg
Looks like I won't make it next Fri/Sat fesivities do to prior obligations

so you wont make it for the grape breakfast? i guess we will do it another time. does anyone know how the green bean release went today?wow those air maxs are fire :wow:
eek.gif

I don't thimk Ackright meant it literally.
"Where'd you get those?"-Bobbito Garcia​

sup david, joesuf, fred, aaaron!!

flight to korea leaves Oct. 2... time is getting short!!!...

anyone dropping by houston anytime soon? hahaha.. the galleria has had some nice gear lately...LRG, Artfuk Dodger, Harajuku Lovers (for the ladies), etc.. (check my blog for pics of our recent pickups)

havent been to Premium yet since ive been back though... (and i'm in no hurry) hahaha

i did!II thanks bro....

i always shop there, but i didnt know they had MV pumps... they just went on sale so i'm copping on payday...hahahaha

SA Heads, we are looking to having another meetup this Sunday, October 1. Don't have a location set up yet. We were thinking of having it downtown somewhere. I will post the location and time as soon as possible. Hope to see the usual people and new faces. ---aaron

whats going on mike just keep ur head up b4 u know it youll be back.......whats up 2 all da SNEAKERHEADS around da way u know ill be there on sunday....

since, i wont be there... somebody needs to bring a camera so i can see some pics!!! i leave for Korea the very next day, so i wanna see a a shot toasted for me!!! hahahaha holla!!!
(random note: i'm trying to see how "the local boutique" is gonna handle the release of the OneTimeOnly hybrids... i hope i dont get screwed)

SanAnton Nt'ers, check out this effing fool for the TX grapes pickup thread, big time reseller, I don't believe a damn thing he says!

Sorry about the above,I'll explain later, anyway lets meet at Rivercenter Starbucks about 6:30 and go from there. Some are getting off of work and we can get a headcount. Wear your Sunday best because we want to represent.

Don't worry Norm we'll survive without you! Dang, just kidding we'll still be there and give you a ring on our whereabouts!Fred

By the way, did I say that the Grapes suck donkey d's. Oh man, all the jordan heads will be all over on this one! :lol:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom