San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

i see u ari. u got those jesus PE's out there???
nah i got the ramsees joint out there...

word to
55074_512x288_generated__gzgzzn7SL0aiwUKaUP2qOg-500x281.jpg

Originally Posted by crushgruve

((UPDATE))

got more info for the elf louise gift wrapping event at the rampage game. event goes from 3:00 to the end of the 2nd period (aprox 6:30). everyone is invited to a pre-game skate on the ice at 2:00. fans are encouraged to bring unwrapped gifts to the game and volunteers (us) will then wrap and give to elf louise. these events are always fun, especially when you have friends surrounding you. i told our PR girl that we would have 20-30 volunteers, so lets get a large group together to help the cause.

who's in? i have to work, so i will not be wrapping gifts.

CONFIRMED
hoto dan
joseph

art you can count on me, im there

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

I can dress up like a elf..we just need a santa...(Jake?)

^^^^
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I gotta see you fools dressed up, gonna be straight comedy but for a worthy cause.

ill dress up for anything, but ithink im alittle to dark for santa, but ill still do it

What day is this going down? Im lost...

Ill be Santa though... I dont care... You can't sit on my lap though, Fred...

Sorry I couldn't make it to lunch, but that hot dog place sucks! I was @ Whataburger when Norm texted me.

Originally Posted by T21D

Sorry I couldn't make it to lunch, but that hot dog place sucks! I was @ Whataburger when Norm texted me.
mmm Whataburger... On my way now to make a $6 burger a $12 burger... Go Cholesterol!!!!

Originally Posted by crushgruve

((UPDATE))

got more info for the elf louise gift wrapping event at the rampage game. event goes from 3:00 to the end of the 2nd period (aprox 6:30). everyone is invited to a pre-game skate on the ice at 2:00. fans are encouraged to bring unwrapped gifts to the game and volunteers (us) will then wrap and give to elf louise. these events are always fun, especially when you have friends surrounding you. i told our PR girl that we would have 20-30 volunteers, so lets get a large group together to help the cause.

who's in? i have to work, so i will not be wrapping gifts.

CONFIRMED
hoto dan
joseph
rewbea and lil sisters
jakes
mikey
big monster
dj dj

@ ignacio/jakes - holiday meat up is on 12/5...volunteer day is 12/6

Originally Posted by n2tha0

jake was afraid of the juggalo nation today......smh........

yea man, I was a lil dissapointed Jake.
lol @ meaning looking up juggalo earlier.

Makes me uncomfortable....

Freaks me out....

Absolutely scares the living hell out of me....

WHY WOULD I WANT TO TAKE PART IN THIS?!?!?!?!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

there was a meet up? darnn i need come here more often cuz i have alots of credit on D&B card with leftover tickets

change of venue for the 5th....POSSIBLY at my house but I really dont wanna cook anything ....thats just the way we do it on the northside sorry.....moredeets to come but the date is the same

Our house is available if we really want to have a holiday meal. We will be out of town November 25 -30 so please let me know ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom