San Antonio NT's Come in...

UH OH! Gabe:
380344973.jpg

^ Mikey!!!!

As for the "someone wanted to go out drinking til 5am," who do you think it was Cas?

I'm sorry for that fellas, Gabe woke me up by phone saying "I'm at your door, wake up!"

I got George drunk from him just sitting next to me... My pores were seeping with Irish Car Bombs...

But George, don't make an emergency exit just because you hear the GPS talk, listen to her... she was saying "bear right in 1/2 a mile..." lol

And the GPS isn't suspect... Houston is suspect... I don't know what was going on after the show but some how it found a place to eat...

^^^ good looks on that su4 logo cris uno!!! lol mikey made an appearance and no one said hi thats fff ed upd!!!

NICE PICS HEC AND JAKE....THAT SU4 LOGO IS
pimp.gif

PICKED THESE UP AT THE KATY MILLS MALL FOR $60 CAN YOU SAY STEAL??

Probably the last pick up of 2009 for me... It's been a great year... 2010s gonna be epic!!! Where you at n2tha0???

2003 St.Johns Dunk High

^^^ thats whats up jake. 1 of my fave colorways. good steal flyguy on them gold medals kobe iv so comfy . but i heard the v is even better cant wait to cop myfirst pair. new years eve im just chilling at my sis in laws house. new yrs day is up in the air.anybody doing anything on fri?

I think I have the flu and not the boogaloo kind..plus Im getting my outfit and my speech together for the 500th page....

Originally Posted by n2tha0

I think I have the flu and not the boogaloo kind..plus Im getting my outfit and my speech together for the 500th page....
Its comin on quick.... That's what she said...

Thanks for all the love on my pair fellas... That's what she said...

Man you guys are just teasin everyone...

It is spodieodiedopalicious though... lol

I am a lil biased towards it but I think its some of the best work G has done...

Back
Top Bottom