San Antonio NT's Come in...

Tried my luck at HoH this morning for the Kobes. Guy in front of me took the last but I was able to get a LeBron.

I thought Sole was suppose to get Grinches, Felix can you confirm....
nerd.gif

Ill confirm for felix. Yup SB got em and me, Dave and Felix bought them out. We're selling a full size run for $250 a piece. Let us know.

394256253.jpg

I don't read minds, apparently some of y'all do, to call me @ the right time and place.

I dont think they're terrible... I think they look like they're alive though... I like the yellow KD IIIs....

Aarron, no ur not. As everyone know I love all things Nike Basketball, BUT this year I am not feeling any,(talkin bout the shoes outside not inside and comfort) from the Lebron to the Kobes or whutever. I mean Nike seems  to be rushing the whole "man we need to get as much stuff out for Kobe cus this could be his last years" idea. I just think they r trying to hard with this snake thing. The Kobe Del Sol we got in looks as if sumone sprayed water repellent on it and the water is beading up all over it. Maybe I change wen I see new colors but so far Grinch and Sol isnt me..The Durant,well,looks like  a Kobe knockoff, may cop the Christmas but only if it around for 50. Its yellow and loud I do like sneakers like that. Guess my anticipated release for 2011 is the Adidas Scott Snuggles, **AHEM FELIX**
grin.gif
Well we will see whuts instore for 2011....

well Nick I can confirm that we will be getting the Adidas "Teddy Bear" aka Snuggles at the store

That's the great that everyone has different tastes. Oh yeah, opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one.

Aaron- nice infant concords
smokin.gif

Jake- nice pics as usual
pimp.gif

Feel- merry xmas on the shoes and camera.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

Aarron, no ur not. As everyone know I love all things Nike Basketball, BUT this year I am not feeling any,(talkin bout the shoes outside not inside and comfort) from the Lebron to the Kobes or whutever. I mean Nike seems  to be rushing the whole "man we need to get as much stuff out for Kobe cus this could be his last years" idea. I just think they r trying to hard with this snake thing. The Kobe Del Sol we got in looks as if sumone sprayed water repellent on it and the water is beading up all over it. Maybe I change wen I see new colors but so far Grinch and Sol isnt me..The Durant,well,looks like  a Kobe knockoff, may cop the Christmas but only if it around for 50. Its yellow and loud I do like sneakers like that. Guess my anticipated release for 2011 is the Adidas Scott Snuggles, **AHEM FELIX**
grin.gif
Well we will see whuts instore for 2011....

AND THIS COMES FROM THE GUY THAT WEARS THE CRAZIEST #@# OUT OF ALL OF US! LOL BUT LIKE FRED SAID WE ALL HAVE OPINIONS .. THIS YRS KD IS BETTER THAN LAST YRS IMO AND THE BRON ALSO. STILL WAITING ON THEM BESPOKE PICS NICK. THEY WERE DOPE IN PERSON.

Back
Top Bottom