San Antonio NT's Come in...

sup guys

moving to san antonio this fall cuz im goin to UTSA....gonna transfer over to the FL over there too. anything i need to look out for in SA?

glasses.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
happy.gif

For those who havent seen it, make sure u guys check out the Kixpo Blog on the on sum of Sneaks Ups fam..Good stuff Ari, Dann,Bill, and the infamous Jakey

What's up?? Didn't know that there was a San Antonio thread on here. I haven't been in the area for long so I was hoping someone could help me out. Is there anyone in the area that will be getting the Entourage Lebron 8?? Thanks in advance.

Ok thanks. What time do they do their releases?? How early do people usually get there? Sorry for all the questions.

I'm gonna be in SA on Friday for the game anyone wanna ride up on Saturday to pick up shoes at nicekicks? Is sole boutique still releasing or anyone in sa releasing the kobe and lebron's this wknd?
edit: Sole Boutique getting entourages but up to sz 10.5 only? being sz 13 fml...

@Mu3 we will be doing a midnight release as for the line, i don't how early people will be there but one dude said he will be there around 5pm with lawn chairs

So how did the Sole Boutique Entourage release go?? I didn't wanna deal with the madness so I got one pair early and got lucky and copped another off NDC

Originally Posted by Mu3

So how did the Sole Boutique Entourage release go?? I didn't wanna deal with the madness so I got one pair early and got lucky and copped another off NDC

Mayhem ensued, brick thrown through the front doors, owner was pulled out and beaten like Rodney King. 2 size runs= 40 pairs but by the time the store opened only 5 were sold
indifferent.gif
to the general public.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by Mu3

Mayhem ensued, brick thrown through the front doors, owner was pulled out and beaten like Rodney King. 2 size runs= 40 pairs but by the time the store opened only 5 were sold
indifferent.gif
to the general public.
roll.gif

@Mu3 we are actually releasing them tonight at midnight

Back
Top Bottom