San Antonio NT's Come in...

We will be honoring Julios brother at sneaks up as well as los chavel and we are also going to be setting up at sneakerpalooza this year.big things this year.

What's up SA Fam?! I'll be in SA by Saturday mid afternoon. Seeing if y'all are doing anything for dinner. Or maybe point me towards a spot to eat that is a must. Also a few hotel ideas would be great.

This will be my first Sneaks Up. Pop that cherry boyee.

ALL SA NTers: I have rain checks to Santikos Palladium movie theather for $5. You can use them for any movie you want including IMAX/3D. No restriction on the times or dates. Use them like regular tickets. The Avengers is coming out this weekend, and many other movies later this summer. The tickets never expire.

Shoot me a PM! I'm off I-10 and Medical.

hey satx folks im in town for a long weekend

lookin for a good spot for some pickup games during the day sat/sun/mon

anywhere to stop by other than sole boutique?  cool stuff there but nothin i hadn't seen before

Hol up, theres a House of Hoops in SA? I cant find anything searchin for it. I moved from Houston to San Antonio and Im tryna see if they got any mom and pop shoes stores out here cuz I called most of the finishlines, footlockers, ect. and they dont be getting any of the good releases. Can yall help me out?

Any of you SA ppl currently attend UTSA? I feel like Ima need a partner if I wanna start bein able to get releases. Also I found it they got a HOH in SA. 

Anyone know of a good spot to get the Bred XIII next week? I know a lot of places are doing raffles and tickets. I needa get some details on which store is doing tickets and what times to get there. I want these kicks.

Hol up, theres a House of Hoops in SA? I cant find anything searchin for it. I moved from Houston to San Antonio and Im tryna see if they got any mom and pop shoes stores out here cuz I called most of the finishlines, footlockers, ect. and they dont be getting any of the good releases. Can yall help me out?

House of Hoops is at North Star Mall

Theres really isn't any good mom and pops like Active Athlete. Yeah San Antonio is depressing

What's sup ya!!!  Im new in this site...  Im learing in this forum because I love sneakers..  Back in 90's I used to have couple of Air Jordan, David Robinson Pump, Charles Barkley AirMax, and some other sneakers I dont remember clearly...  I cant beleive I throw them away but I save one air JORDAN *pat my back*..  Two days ago I just bought Jordan Retro Thunder from my friend because I love how the color and design is...  Holla back to ya!!!! 

Here are the pics I have:

Puma Toori (love how the design and the colors)

Puma Voltaic (Green is hawt)

Jordan Retro Thunder

Jordan back in 90's (found in the closet last month)

Last edited:
Just got the Retro 5 jordan yesterday

Also I got the mail of the Jordan Spizike..  This sneakers remind me JORDAN Retro Thunder

Last edited:

What's up guys? I'll be traveling to the SA are this Wednesday through Sunday. Could you guys tell me about any good shoes stores, restaurant/bar suggestions, etc? I'm more interested in mom and pop stores then the typical Champs, etc. I've never been to the area so any help would be much appreciated! Thanks ahead of time.

Back
Top Bottom