San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

we had a nichas over rated meeting last night at the field
Nichas is overrated  HA but those people you discussed it with keep going back SMH...but this is coming from a guy who hasnt been to the one on the southside probably

anyone pick up anything dope lately.....lets get some sneaker talk back on here.

happy.gif

^ LOL

There is Team OG Nichas and then there's my team, it's just me right now, but I'm recruiting, it's Team Summit Pkwy Nichas...

Anyone know if there's a place in town to get the MLB The Show '11 Huaraches or the Mauer shirt that was released yesterday?

The tee was not released here in town but the shoes released at sole boutique but sold out. U need to follow them on fb they post alot of info on there.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

The tee was not released here in town but the shoes released at sole boutique but sold out. U need to follow them on fb they post alot of info on there.

ok cool, i'll start to follow them. i was able to order the tee from the Nike store at the Mall of America in MN. If anyone has a pair of the huaraches fs, let me know.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Info on the upcoming Sneaks Up for a San Antonioian that never visits this area of NT
frown.gif

The show is next sunday the 17th at backstage live 2-7pm free for all ages collectors from all over the nation will be there some of the rarest shoes you will ever see will be in the building hope to see you there!!

Originally Posted by flyguy33

Info on the upcoming Sneaks Up for a San Antonioian that never visits this area of NT
frown.gif

The show is next sunday the 17th at backstage live 2-7pm free for all ages collectors from all over the nation will be there some of the rarest shoes you will ever see will be in the building hope to see you there!!

I'll definitely check it out. I went to the very first Sneaks Up and it was dope. I imagine it'll be a lot bigger this time around though. Anyone from here displaying anything? And do people sell any of their kicks there??

Originally Posted by flyguy33

frown.gif

I'll definitely check it out. I went to the very first Sneaks Up and it was dope. I imagine it'll be a lot bigger this time around though. Anyone from here displaying anything? And do people sell any of their kicks there??
everyone here will be displaying
glasses.gif
as for selling, I think its a no-no, but I could be mistaken
nerd.gif

james knows the deal....we dont promote the whole selling thing at our show. The show is to display and not have the feel of a buy sell trade...

with that said, its not to be said it doesnt go on.... but if you must dont be discrete about it, and on that note, there will be alot of vendors for everyone to spend on

Hope to see you there. and be sure to meet with us in person as well

Back
Top Bottom