San Antonio NT's Come in...

I know you guys watch TV, but on the 25th of October, pay VERYclose attention to your ATT commercials. The ones in which the person needs a phone for everwhere, e.g. He works in L.A, has family in NYC, has a girlfriend in Austin, and lives in Germany. HeHe HeHe!
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

what up people? Had a good time last night, its always good to see everybody. here are a few pics taken by a buzzed ucasta

To Lead Off
34dh1yu.jpg

4u6syr.jpg

314fl7a.jpg

2lu5ipz.jpg

4sk851.jpg

2zeccg4.jpg

Jai Jai..your cheeks look a little caved in. Are you doing heroin? We don't need a Keith Richards in the crew ok?

What up Fam, good company and drinks you can't go wrong with that. Till the next time...sooner then later >D
grin.gif

good time at half shell last night...ate lunch today with some of the peeps, so peep the pics...
fkw5mr.jpg

65zj89.jpg

10di1vo.jpg

2yyxrux.jpg

*bonus*
went to the spurs/warriors game tonight. big ups to Art!
t98gg0.jpg

2ljmiyp.jpg
TeamAM FAM

nice pix...whoevers rockin the penny II's...the finger in the middle goes to you!! :evil:
devil.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
i kid......if only i could ever find em in 13/14 :nerd:
nerd.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
baron davis :pimp:
pimp.gif
did finley ever wear his v's yet???? anywho...good pix, hope everyone had fun...adios

I decided to add my 1 cent( penny reference Ucasta- he's your Lebron James eh?) to the Ansel Adams gallery, the usual suspects in play.
284116909.jpg
284116926.jpg

Halosyn8shun- somebody's gonna get it, you and I will only get this. Mr Nuff- we'll fill in you later.
284116958.jpg
F'in Steve- aka- "git that joint off my truck!"
284116951.jpg
Like a high school dance, a bunch of dudes watching 1 girl dance and trying to act cool.
284116916.jpg

is anyone going to nicks wedding saturday if you are hit me up!!!! nice pics guys!!!
TEAM YOOOUUUU!!!!!!

a hell of good time .....its always a good time when sneaker mike is in town..........i wanna go 2 nicks wedding but i caint got 2 work....stupid retail
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

A little taste of what's to come at sneaks up 2...Right up your alley Art & Fred!

2lxtc1t.jpg

106h7uv.jpg
TeamAM FAM

My 1st Spurs love, D.Rob. Nice Ucasta. Always digging and finding gems :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
284607469.jpg

Very nice NYCs Fred, and the robinson PEs are not mine...but they will be present along with many other PEs from the 90's @ SU2.
Team AM FAM

wow !!! i use to have a pair of those in middle school like in 6th grade i think! cant wait to see the rest in april!!!
TEAM YOOOUUUU!!!!!!

Hot stuff ucasta. I had the purple/black one's back in the day and would kill for another pair. I remember I chose to get these over the carnivores then ended up finding the carnivores for a hell of a steal at "International" on Southwest Military. :smokin
smokin.gif

Novemeber 17th, keep that in mind for you BJ Betts fans. I personally won't ever, never, ever, never do it again.

Back
Top Bottom