San Antonio NT's Come in...

The reason I say this is beacuse I had some work done this past Saturday from the same person who did my arm 12 years ago and just wanted to add a bit more. 3 painstaking hours later and vigorous amounts of Alleve and A&D oinment, it's finally complete. The pic I took is not a full view of his work, it must be seen in person and it tells a story.
Before:
285131054.jpg

After:
285131050.jpg
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

wow looks like Mr.Lewis missed you alot!!!!!!he really buried that needle in ya!!!!its gonna look good when its healed I am sure!!!!!!BTW per my correspondence with cubanbee<. will be going under the needle...anybody got any meds!!!!!I am not looking foward to it but it will be worth it!!!!
TEAM YOOOOUUUU!!!!!!

New update on on BJ Betts, weekend after thanksgiving is when he will grace Motive. Also, a BLOCK party is in the works for the 3rd year annvi. of Motive807 X Complete clothing. Stay tuned.

PS- ATT commercial planned to air next week, hopefully.

PSS- Motive807 is on the rise as far as account. Watch out for 08!

thank god bj is coming after thanksgiving bkus im gonna be out of town the weekend of da 17th.....
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

Just beautiful, makes me want to get another pit. Absolutely beautiful JO!

NICE PICK UP JOE! SO WHEN ARE WE GONNA ALL GET TOGETHER AGAIN? AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT HALF SHELL, LIKE A MEET UP TYPE THING LIKE WE USED TO DO. CONGRATS TO GSA ON TURNING 15 YEARS OLD. OH I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT MY PICK UP!!! LEBRON 3 LOW PLAYOFF REMIX!!!
29x94pf.jpg

TEAM YOOOUUUU!!!!!!

^^^ nice pick up dave.

anyone looking for spurs opening night tickets? i have a pair of lower levels
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. call or message me if you're interested. ring and banner ceremony are happening tomorrow too.

GO SPURS GO
TEAM NO TEAM

Anyone besides me want to purchase a bulk of NKETLK tees and have it sent all at one shot! LMK. BTW- I don't have a paypal account.

PS- I guess we're not having a show next year. Doesn't seem to be any interest Antdizzle or N2tha0. Suits me fine. No headaches or stress on my part.

^^^ i'm down with the kid. i think i have one of those, but haven't used it in awhile. maybe ucasta???

T21D, u have mail.
TEAM NO TEAM

yeah just let me know and i will use my paypal for the shirts. and rest assured, we will have SU2. we just really need to get on the ball ASAP. and back by popular demand: meet up in the works for this weekend...
Team AM FAM

yeah.....no doubt a def meet up this weekend.....for those that at r cowboy fans thay play at 7....so suggestions are welcome.....as far as da shirt count me in for 2....
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

Joesuf.....are you still in charge of table reservations? If so I have a couple of people that have already approached me personally inquiring about reservations. I took they're names down and have contact info. I should be out at a decent time on Sunday so we can get the ball rolling on it then.

^^ As per David's request...please no halfshell. I'm all about the "central" meetup thing however sitting in an environment that closely resembles my high school locker room isn't conducive to new thought's or ideas regarding the show.

Hey guys!sorry my involvement hasnt been gung ho for su2 but since I have been put on blast (LOL)i will just say that my personal life has taken precedence over the show in the last two months or so..but do not fret.as of november 10th.I will be fully on board and ready to take any and ALL responsibilties thrown at me.Sorry if i dissapointed anyone and I would also like to thank everyone who has given me strenght and support at this time.I love you all.namaste...oh
and just like ucasta said the show will be on....come he!! or high water!!!...real talk!!!LOL
TEAM YOOOOUUUU!!!!!!

We can always do it after hours at the shop if necessary. Nothing to distract from talkin' business and no cover charge (there is however a "two pair minimum" :tongue:
tongue.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
).

Yeah, let's get this meetup setup, I need a little break from reality also.
I'm feelin' you Norm on the whole "real" life tip. Fredrick count me in on one of them Tee's. I agree with Jay about where we meet up, I don't do clubs or bars, anytime it's scheduled that way I'll always be out, just as our under 21 brothers can't make it to those venues.
I pray SU2 happens, we've got something good and need to build on it.

OG Mike

Peace.......1

Back
Top Bottom