San Antonio NT's Come in...

well me and ucasta had a talk last night and trust me its in da works a def. place, time, will be posted no later than friday afternoon will be posted.......and norm dont sweat it.....things happen we understand i also think that ant dog was dealing with some stuff 2......if any one should take da blame it should be me.....i just been so busy trying 2 pull out money of all kinds for different reasons (me moving,trip 2 da big apple)so i kind of just thought things would just put them self togetter ...so again fred thanks for speaking up ...and come on fred we can not not have da show ...u been buying up all those lebrons ....and plus i heard that one of da raffels wus a pair of ur own supreme hi orange.....that maybe just maybe aaron might win.........and speaking of raffels i know what gsa can donate(shorty) did any one say what the.....im just saying........ :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

I know people have personal issues, who doesn't. However, Iv'e noticed the previous meetings have been pretty much WORTHLESS and waste of time. If you have problems and can't contribute, STEP ASIDE, their will be others willing and able to take the reigns. I know a couple who have volunteered their services if that need be. 5 months is around the corner and we have no exact date or location. Solidify these questions and it's all downhill from there. Vote on this on the next meeting and end the suspense!

Lets get the money together Fri/or Sat for the NKTTLK tees.
YOU'RE IN OR YOU'RE OUT! no sitting on the effing fence and decide already!
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

WUT UP SAY HOW MUCH R THE TEE'S...AND MEET UP HOW ABOUT WE HAVE IT SUM WHERE IN FRED,ARIS, AND DAMIEN'S HOOD WINK WINK...SAY JOE DID U FIND MY SNEAK'S UP SHIRT

Real Talk Team,
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp For the next meet up I will prepare a stream lined agenda. The last few meetings have been good fun and I think it is time to get some of these big issues resolved. Be prepared to receive a handout that will include the key issues too the success of S.A. Sneaks Up 2. I know that we have all been busy with life, school, work etc, but as T21D stated ^^^ it is time to get the ball rolling once again. The agenda for the next meeting is as follows.

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Finalization of a location.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Finalization of a date.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp The number of displayers that will participate in the event.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Giveaways and freebees
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Sneaks Up 2 apparel and promotions.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Displayers guide lines and rules.

If anyone feels that I have missed any pressing issues please feel free to post and I will gladly add your comments to the agenda. Lets please try and make this next meet up positive and not have it turn into a shouting match. As we all know Sneaks Up 1 raised the bar as far as Texas Sneaker Shows go. We need to do what we can to duplicate and surpass the success of last years show. Remember its all love but we gotta step our game up once again.

^^ That's what i'm talkin' about!!

To be quite honest I don't think it was ever about a shouting match. It's more like gettin' the fires lit underneath our respective behinds. That's what I got from the all of the recent post.

JaiJai, I hope that along with your handouts you are prepared to deliver a powerpoint presentation!! Can I hold the remote? :rofl:
roll.gif

Dear god, please don't let this presentation be a cure for my insomnia.
Baby steps folks, time and place first.

roll.gif
...."Can I hold the Remote?"

KINKO'S jai, KINKO'S.

Let's do this tomorrow, the sooner the better.

OG MIKE

Peace.....1

dont call it a come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .I was gonna get butt hurt but instead it is my buddhanature to press on.lets do this.you will have to pry my notepad out of my cold dead hands!!!!

TEAM YOOOOUUUU!!!!!!

Thanks in advance to Jason...

Meet up this sunday @ goodtimes 7pm

short & sweet, huh?

p.s. nice vaughn bodes norm! where'd you cop?
Team AM FAM

Halosyn8shun- nice set last night, I WILL see you on your next "gig".
BTW- A.R.T. was kind enough to let me touch the ultimate possesion and a crowning glory of any professional athlete's achievement.
286430688.jpg
286430684.jpg

sounds good for sunday count me in! hey art bring the hardware out sunday gotta see it in person! hey fred hit me up
TEAM YOOOUUUU!!!!!!

bringing all 4. $10 a photo.
tongue.gif

anyone looking for tickets for the game tonight? call me or message me.
TEAM NO TEAM

all i have 2 say about those rings are that they r fake fake fake fake......so me being a good friend i will go ahead and take these from u ....i know its dirty work but a some one has 2 dew it............ :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

nice pick up ucasta. one of the few that i would like to own again.

jaysyn - i'll take those IIIs off your hands and it's a deal.

telly j - HATER, GO KINGS!
TEAM NO TEAM

Wutup yall to the SA krew. I will do my best to help wit tha show nex year, jus holla at me. I cant all ways attend yalls meetin and FUNctionz since Im at work and now a married man lol. But come by a drop some lov.

The Sole of a man is not real if he has no Sole at all......

so where are we going after that to watch the rest of the cowboy game? hopefully the second half!!!
TEAM YOOOUUUU!!!!!!

^^^^^jason recommended broadway bar...or we can go to the chilis down the block...
Team AM FAM

JaiJai, here is the link for those Tiffs. Guys, I'm workin on a trade with this seller and numerous sources have told me they are legit and I believe them to be as well but you can never be too sure so I was wondering if yall could give me some feedback as to whether or not they are legit.

p087.ezboard.com/fniketal...6618.topic
DS 10.5 Infrared 90's for sale/trade

they are legit, glad you are considering a trade because that price is outrageous. and i hope the seller is not asking too much in terms of the trade...
Team AM FAM

Yea, I'm letting go of a pair of infras and sertigs, but I got those at steal prices so I consider it a good trade.
DS 10.5 Infrared 90's for sale/trade

Back
Top Bottom