San Antonio NT's Come in...

for sure those are to much ...looks like he stuffed da toe boxes.......infareds and sertigs um i dont know?......and plust i thought they couldnt dew da whole bid thing on here......
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

^^Toe boxes DEFINITELY look stuffed plus those prices are kinda high even for a DS pair...

^^ You said it.

I've seen less stuffing in thankgiving turkeys to be completely honest. I would hold out for a DS pair. They still come around pretty often plus you'll probably be saving about $100.

I think its a decent trade, but i would def ask for better pics of the toe box area. no matter what its your call...
Team AM FAM

Sorry I didnt get back at you faster Air-In but it looks like you got your answer. The toe box def looks stuffed. Ask for more pics....

Thanks for all the help and quick responses guys. I'm definitely gonna ask for more pics of the toebox before I finalize this thing.
DS 10.5 Infrared 90's for sale/trade

Turns out the dude tried to scam some people so needless to say I wont be gettin my Tiffs. But once again thank you guys for the responses anyway!
DS 10.5 Infrared 90's for sale/trade

I have a strategy that an H-town compadre recommended. I hope to share it to y'all in detail when I'm back.
Synopsis-

Venue- Bar Rio is dead and will never be mentioned again, projected price should be less than 500 for rental. It can be done.

T-shirts WILL be paid for the INIDVIDUAL who will profit from it in the end, unless he/she is willing to share the monies.

Flyers- WILL BE PAID for those sponsors/inviduals who are going to be on the final product. If you don't pay, your name ISN'T GOING on it.

ID shoes- too expensive and time consuming. 1 or 2 pairs yes, 10 pairs or more NO!

Focus on the potential sponsors and give them an advantage to why they should help us with the show. BBQ plates is a great idea but let's focus on the potential backers first and the sale of plates should be our LAST resort.

Next meeting will consist of people who have done their research and homework. This will be presented to the whole group with vital info. If you come unprepared and are pulling numbers and ideas out your *** , please DON'T SHOW UP!

I, myself will put money down! WILL YOU!
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Quote:
Venue- Bar Rio is dead and will never be mentioned again, projected price should be less than 500 for rental. It can be done.

WORD

Quote:
Focus on the potential sponsors and give them an advantage to why they should help us with the show. BBQ plates is a great idea but let's focus on the potential backers first and the sale of plates should be our LAST resort.

i second that, but really need EVERYONE to think of potentinal and realistic sponsors. participation is vital, let's do this!
TEAM NO TEAM

^^^^art...i left a message on ur work phone cancelin those tickets for the LA game, my bousin has to work and 'supposedly' isnt able to get off that night so its kinda pointless....but come january when they play again....u will definately be getting another ring from me!

on the other hand, what my wonderful administrative assistant at academy never told me was that they cannot give out cash donations, only gift cards. so, if yall head hanchos are still interested lemme know so i can get all the CORRECT info from my reliable source and pass it on to whoever the english major in the group is. a brief letter is needed......hope this helps, if not then just ignore everything i wrote

4R!S- * i kinda like that* :b
tongue.gif

ha!
signing out
odom city

AMEN!!!! to everything fred said up there! monday after work when im back on the day shift i will go talk to the lady that is suppose to give me the # to talk to scion about trying to help out.
TEAM YOOOUUUU!!!!!!

wuts good SA.... im a dallas native but imma be doin some time down here (not jail time this time
laugh.gif
) i was just wonderin what were some good spots to hit for some heat... i beento river center and la cantera next to that university... where else should i look? any DL locations?

I don't know whats stranger, the fact that Ant's pic is on that milk carton or the fact that the milk carton is randomly placed amongst bottles ofwine.

I'll send a search party.

Well, it seems we have made some progress on the upcoming 08 show. Date and place have been set in stone. Some people have taken the step towards theleadership role and I'm very pleased that they care. On the impending meetup in which UCASTA will announce soon enough, SOME people will be surprised inwhats in store for SAsneaksup2 08. Lets keep the ideas brewing because their will be new exihibitors locally wanting to show their collections. Until then.

what i wore today...
6lwv6l2.jpg

what the man wore, sorry i couldnt get a closer shot, lol...
72zy73o.jpg

87m3f9j.jpg

82stca9.jpg

71gr81j.jpg

8bpz3bo.jpg

6ykfubr.jpg

fin saying, "who the heck is this playing me?"
6kojqqq.jpg

wasnt much of a game...
8c2w9c0.jpg

8dwd5oj.jpg

never knew this type of forum existed, a San Antonio one
well that cool, need to post some good stuff here haha.

Originally Posted by ucasta

what i wore today...
6lwv6l2.jpg

what the man wore, sorry i couldnt get a closer shot, lol...
72zy73o.jpg

87m3f9j.jpg

82stca9.jpg

71gr81j.jpg

8bpz3bo.jpg

6ykfubr.jpg

fin saying, "who the heck is this playing me?"
6kojqqq.jpg

wasnt much of a game...
8c2w9c0.jpg

8dwd5oj.jpg

Damn Ucasta, you posted the pics before I even got home from the game. I guess you didn't stay for the post game blah blah's eh? You notice how thesame Laker fans prior to the game seemed like they were just coming off their champion winning year and at the end looked liked somebody just died. Sorryfolks, La La land has no team, note to Kobe- Chicago looks better and better, please revive and bring the excitement back to the windy city during the gloriousdays of Michael Jordan.

my brother found this, thought you guys would appreciate it, check out the block on his "airness", i remember never getting to watch these gamesbecause the city blacked out the games. the only way to watch the game is if you went to it or paid 15 bucks on�pay per view. Paragon Cable!

and that was just the first half!

Ahhh memories...I remember watching that the first time around.

Blackout restrictions blew big time, good thing my mom would always order the season pay-per-view package so we still got to see the games we didn't go to.The only thing that sucked about that time period was that the guys in silver and black were usually on the wrong end of the highlight reel
laugh.gif
. Great find!

Back
Top Bottom