San Antonio NT's Come in...

roll.gif
@ Freds comment. Joesuf, stop yelling at us in electronic form. Butseriously, thanks for taking care of the venue. another meet up is in the works for this sunday, if not then on Monday or Tuesday evening of next week (forcertain reasons)

HEY JOESUF U GOT MY # SO USE IT, AND YES DAVID IT IS CHARGED LOL
AND CONGRATS TO JAI JAI AND AARON AND AARON GIVE ME A CALL

roll.gif
My head exploded after actually reading all that
roll.gif
. Good to have you back; knew something was missing
tongue.gif

hey whats up guys , monica only has 6 sisters not 25 get it right. sounds good for the h town summit looks like we have a good amount of people going so jaijai get at me so i can find out how much that van is so i can reserve it. hey joe put me down for $20 on the venue! who is the person collecting i forgot?

All right beeches, I'm back to my beloved San Anton. I only took 2 pics since I was there for a minute. Tip #1 When someone from Colorado recommends aMexican restaurant be very wary. That's like asking Tellyjesko1023 where the best Chinese cuisine in San Antonio is located.

291674468.jpg
291674466.jpg

Since my Bapes have tasted the Pacific ocean, why not have a taste of the Colorado snow. In addition, THE 400- Denver' finest boutique. Nice peeps andproducts offered.

nice pics T21D. I'm glad you enjoyed ur visit in my new home town Denver. Glad you liked the 400. See ya during christmas break. Peace. P.S. Mexican foodis not the best choice of food to choose in Denver.

Gourmet's. Anybody in Tx gettin' these? I wanna support locally before I pull the trigger elswhere.

I need the one's that look like VII's BADLY.

WELL GUYS 2MORROW IS DA MOMENT OF TRUTH..........CASPER GOOD LOOKING WITH DA EMAIL ILL GET AT U LATER 2DAY.........ARIS THANKS FOR DROPPING OFF DA MONEY..........
WELL I WILL BE AT MY WORK ALL DAY ON FRIDAY.....YES ALL DAY FROM 10:00AM TILL 9:00PM....
MAN ART I WISH I WOULD HAVE CHECKED EARLIER....MAN DAT WAS A HELL OF GAME.....DID YAC DAT DUNK MR #20 DID
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

IM SO GLAD THEY WON I HATE DA MAVS
mad.gif
..........MAYBE MORE THAN I HATEFAKES.....

my dues have been paid for the venue, but has anyone came up with a price range for the houston summit? vans, gas, and whatnot......with christmas, school,shoes, and presents in the pic, i need to kind of come up with a guessimate of how much to set aside.....allthought i gross 7 figures a year...i dont wannaoverspend....na mean?
wink.gif

$10,000.00
7 figures beaaatches!
-od0m ciTy

i should find out this weekend im gonna make calls and find out how much the van is gonna run us . me being on the night shift, i cant do jack ! 7 figure'sone day ill be there!

Well, it seems that I won't be able to attend the graduation and birthday festivities on the upcoming week. My father and I will be attending anothermedical conference in the big apple. So,if I don't see you before I leave, congratulations and happy birthday.

damn ^ your like a damn gypsy! your always on the move. talking about birthday and graduations, i would like to invite the sneaks up crew to ALANIS'SBIRTHDAY PARTY ON THURSDAY THE 13TH, at chuck e chesse across from the forum at 6:00 PM. THERE IS TO MANY OF YOU TO HAND OUT INVITATIONS!

Back
Top Bottom