San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Do I really have to say what I am going to bring?

speaking of that, I might need to hit you up soon!

Put me and Kristi down for green bean casserole.

I am checking on the Palermo for the dinner. At first they told me no, then they told me they could but they would charge a few hundred for it. The thing is,Shawn worked there last year so it was nothing. So now, this yr, they need someone on staff to be there while we are there and they would have to pay thatperson to be there... I will see what I can do though... If I dont know about tomorrow, we may just go with the Igster's pad... We've always had goodtimes there...

i met one of the coolest dudes the other day...
14535_599704864669_18810585_35489529_8292939_n.jpg

we can make it official at my plsce..I just need like 2 extra 8 foot tables and lotsa chairs..

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.
The PBWolf show is looking like it has the possibility to sell out.
If you are thinking about making the trip go ahead and grab those $10 PRESALE Tickets on www.pegstar.net

I got 3 8ft tables and like 15 chairs. I also got the truck locked down for that day so we should be good.

((UPDATE)) ELF LOUISE GIFT WRAPPING EVENT AT THE RAMPAGE GAME.
DECEMBER 6TH AT 2:00PM

got more info for the elf louise gift wrapping event at the rampage game. event goes from 3:00 to the end of the 2nd period (aprox 6:30). everyone is invitedto a pre-game skate on the ice at 2:00. fans are encouraged to bring unwrapped gifts to the game and volunteers (us) will then wrap and give to elf louise.these events are always fun, especially when you have friends surrounding you. i told our PR girl that we would have 20-30 volunteers, so lets get a largegroup together to help the cause.

who's in? i have to work, so i will not be wrapping gifts.

CONFIRMED
hoto dan
joseph
rewbea and lil sisters
jakes
mikey
big monster
dj dj
gabe
kristi
billy
megan
ignacio
lydiette

2 here for the party

also I have 2 more people that want to volunteer for the gift wrapping.

Lastly is it too late to order 2 more SU4 shirts? I think it would be cool if we all wore those shirts to promote Sneaks Up.

Originally Posted by n2tha0

Can we also get a head count started for the holiday shindig......
Did you get a wild hair and clean?

Ok so, Sneaks Up Holiday "Meat" Up at Norm's house (p.m. for address) on December 5th!!!

So far...

JaiJai - x1 - 3 8ft tables and about 15 chairs
Gabe - x2 - green bean casserole
Iggy - x2 - paper plates, napkins, knives, etc
Fred - x? - 1 8ft table and a few chairs
Billy - x2 - ham and sweet potatoes (I volunteered you for this lol)
Joesuf - x2 - sodas, deserts, pies and 2 6ft tables
Jake - x1 - gravy and dinner rolls

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by n2tha0

Can we also get a head count started for the holiday shindig......
Did you get a wild hair and clean?

Ok so, Sneaks Up Holiday "Meat" Up at Norm's house (p.m. for address) on December 5th!!!

So far...

JaiJai - x1 - 3 8ft tables and about 15 chairs
Gabe - x2 - green bean casserole
Iggy - x2 - paper plates, napkins, knives, etc
Fred - 0 - 1 8ft table and a few chairs
Billy - x2 - ham and sweet potatoes (I volunteered you for this lol)
Joesuf - x2 - sodas, deserts, pies and 2 6ft tables
Jake - x1 - gravy and dinner rolls

i will be heading out to harlingen on dec 5th, so i wont be able to "meat" up (pause)
wont be back til later on sunday so wont be able to do the volunteer thing aswell,
should be leaving a month from today, events will be posted once i figure out what all im doing,

Back
Top Bottom