San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

Could not make it out this year Nucles but I will not miss Kixpo..

Gabe...
pimp.gif

Cool, homey. We'll talk boxing when you roll thru (like why Pac Man is fighting Suger Shane?)  

This past Sunday was fun to hang out with my fellow brethren from Sneaks Up Fam, bein the Blk Sheep I dont git to hang out wi yall so its all ways reallyfun!!!The table looked real good.and Sneak Ups was well represented with all the different classes of KIKS ..Lookin forward to seein all the piks ever1 took. I t was good to chat with u Ari and of course the coosins from Dallas, the Kixpo Klan, definatly need dates for that so I can put those days off!!!

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

This past Sunday was fun to hang out with my fellow brethren from Sneaks Up Fam, bein the Blk Sheep I dont git to hang out wi yall so its all ways reallyfun!!!The table looked real good.and Sneak Ups was well represented with all the different classes of KIKS ..Lookin forward to seein all the piks ever1 took. I t was good to chat with u Ari and of course the coosins from Dallas, the Kixpo Klan, definatly need dates for that so I can put those days off!!!
Good to politic with the SA fam. You guys will be the 1st to know.

either you didnt see everyone rocking heat or your shoe knowledge sucks. For rare shoes here are some i saw.. Louis x Kanye Jaspers.... 2 dudes rocked these.. LV x Kanye Patchworks.. old man was rocking these with matching LV belt... crazy sight. Kaws AF1... after i saw em in person i was eh. A couple people rocking what-the-dunks. Summit was official... didnt upset. Games took up most my time and the shoes i wanted people didnt wanna sell so i wasted my money on beer... Corona 7.50.. mainly chilled in the lounge where DJ Mister Rogers was in the mix. I was rocking hyperstrike AF1 Houston Astros.

Question is Sneaks Up Bowl next Sunday or this Sunday...not sure if we doing it any earlier or not. Is any one going to be in Dallas that weekend?

I am planning to go rent the gym for this SUnday to ball..will let people know.

Ok this friday I have a gym from 9pm to 11pm. Those who are not partying, celebrating a anniversary or working are welcome to go PM me and I will tell you where to go...

Hey San Antonio NTer's...anyone help me out with something? I have tickets to the Spurs/Heat game. Is there any way to get VIP passes for the public. I bought mine off a season ticket holder but he didnt have the VIP passes to go along with them. Any help would be greatly apprcieated.

Back
Top Bottom