San Antonio v. Taiwan

Joined Mar 4, 2003
these were originally gonna be based on Taiwans since I'd never seen another customizer do a flip of those, but I figured it would be a lil too plain, plus the swooshes are smaller than normal swooshes and you really wouldnt get the effect. So I decided to add a SanAntonio twist to them since the customer is a Spurs fan. I painted them a flat black, but that was still a lil too plain. I kept changing and adding to the shoe over what had to be months, till I finally came to this result. I tried a couple new things that I havent done before and was really happy with the results. I wanna thank the customer for being SUPER patient with me on these and I hope he likes 'em.

these shoes feature black ripstop material, reflective fleece, with contrast stitching and transparent, gradient swooshes based on the old Spurs colors.

The outline of Texas on the tongues was hand stitched.

W/OUT FLASH:

W/ FLASH:

Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

Joined Feb 25, 2006
El, I hope to be rocking those in the near future, like next week.LOL Thanks amigo. You're going to get more from me!
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Joined Nov 14, 2004
great job, emmanuel. TD was def patiently waiting, it was all he was talking about lately, lol! great work!
Team AM FAM

Joined Aug 26, 2004
nice 3m and i like the tounge
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

Joined Feb 25, 2006
El- got'em yesterady after my trip from H-town. Thanks a mill. Get ready for another one!
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Joined Apr 1, 2005
crappy base shoe makes the overall shoe crappy.

i applaud you on your execution though.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Joined Mar 4, 2003
I wouldnt call AF2's crappy, but the plastic placement definitely makes them a lil more difficult to work with than other retros.

TD- I can guarantee any future projects wouldnt take nearly as long
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

Joined Sep 11, 2004
I live in SA, but not a spurs fan, good work on the shoe overall, looks real nice w/ the flash, and good job on the hand stitched TX on the tounge.....nice man, nice

Top Bottom