San Antonio v. Taiwan

these were originally gonna be based on Taiwans since I'd never seen another customizer do a flip of those, but I figured it would be a lil too plain, plus the swooshes are smaller than normal swooshes and you really wouldnt get the effect. So I decided to add a SanAntonio twist to them since the customer is a Spurs fan. I painted them a flat black, but that was still a lil too plain. I kept changing and adding to the shoe over what had to be months, till I finally came to this result. I tried a couple new things that I havent done before and was really happy with the results. I wanna thank the customer for being SUPER patient with me on these and I hope he likes 'em.

these shoes feature black ripstop material, reflective fleece, with contrast stitching and transparent, gradient swooshes based on the old Spurs colors.
San_Antonio_Spurs_logo_1990-2002.png

The outline of Texas on the tongues was hand stitched.

W/OUT FLASH:

spur16.jpg

spur18.jpg

spur20.jpg

spur22.jpg

spur23.jpg

spur26.jpg

W/ FLASH:

spur17.jpg

spur19.jpg

spur21.jpg

spur24.jpg

spur25.jpg

spur27.jpg

Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

El, I hope to be rocking those in the near future, like next week.LOL Thanks amigo. You're going to get more from me!
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

great job, emmanuel. TD was def patiently waiting, it was all he was talking about lately, lol! great work!
Team AM FAM

nice 3m and i like the tounge
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

El- got'em yesterady after my trip from H-town. Thanks a mill. Get ready for another one!
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

crappy base shoe makes the overall shoe crappy.

i applaud you on your execution though.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

I wouldnt call AF2's crappy, but the plastic placement definitely makes them a lil more difficult to work with than other retros.

TD- I can guarantee any future projects wouldnt take nearly as long
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

I live in SA, but not a spurs fan, good work on the shoe overall, looks real nice w/ the flash, and good job on the hand stitched TX on the tounge.....nice man, nice

Back
Top Bottom