San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

wassup ya...i just wanted to make things easier...if you guys don't already know...im rowell and i work at the 32nd shoe dept...and if there are any questions about the base just leave them here or pm me...i'll be up on this page constantly updating whats in... sick releases and so on...

Its the Navy base at 32nd street, you need an ID or a friend w/ one to get in.
Da Truth has been spoken!
Peace

Quote:
Its the Navy base at 32nd street, you need an ID or a friend w/ one to get in.

thanks for clearing it up...maybe i should have clarified that this post is for those located in SD and for those military cats

Do you guys have any more Kobes? If so, what sizes? And will you get another shipment? Thanks
"And everybody has their own crosses to bear. Mine isn't different from anybody else's here but we all have our crosses. The point is to pick that cross up and carry it."

^last night i remember we had a couple but like sz 7, 7.5, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15...all the good szs are gone and we may get another shipment...b/c as my paperworks stated that we were supposed to get 30 but for yesterdays realease there were only 19..but i'll update asap if anything comes in!!

So how does your shoe shipment work (for Jordans)? What Jordans do you not get over there? Does it stick to the release dates that Footlocker/actions get? I know over here in Camp Pendleton we randomly get Jordan shoes, and when do they show up, they show up late, sometimes a week, two later from the release date. Last year Pendleton got the white/green XIVs late, but they didn't get any other XIVs later on.

Do shoes sell out fast over there?

Also, why did you guys get the Jordan XXs red midwest back in June/July 2005? I picked those up from 32nd.

Are you Filipino?

^as far as our shipments go we get basically the jordans that the buyer can pull out of nike...nike gives us a good amount of kicks but its all what nike is willing to sell to us we dont get everything but we do get some...and as the release dates go...we go by the dates on our papers which are supposed to be the same as all stores but on some occasions they get released early and late depending on the date shown....and yea im filipino....you probably seen me there b/4 b/c i've been working there for over a year now and i as there when the midwest XX's released...

Do you guys still have some 21's in stock? Looking for a sz 9.5 or 10. Also are you guys getting the red suede 21's? Get back when you can. Thanks.

^sorry man were out of 21's in those sz's...im sure there is only a 15 left...and we will not be getting the red suede 21s...

Contact North Island to see if they have anymore 21s left. They got them in last Friday, so there might be some left. I had to get mine there since 32nd only had a 14 and 15....Just hope people were actually out on vacation rather than shopping this weekend hah

yo rowell, this is GUSTO.

you guys need to step it up in the vans department.
i'm sure there will be PLENTY of people buying vans if you guys got them... myself included.
HA!

Quote:
you guys need to step it up in the vans department.

exactly what type of vans are you looking for...tell me wassup so i can try and put in the word...

Quote:
Rowell on NT? finally haha, whats up its Christian.

oh...wassup dawg how you been??

Quote:
exactly what type of vans are you looking for...tell me wassup so i can try and put in the word...

personally, i'd like to see more of the classics (chukkas, sk8-hi, slip-on, old skools, half-cabs).
TEAM SD
MEMBER#7

^sick quick response...i'll try and talk to the buyer...but as you guys should know changes are hard and if they are accepted they will take a while...but its worth a try...if anyone else wants to add input on what you would like to see at the base...just hit me with the word...

Quote:
personally, i'd like to see more of the classics (chukkas, sk8-hi, slip-on, old skools, half-cabs).

great minds think alike, christer.
although, i only care about sk8-hi's and chukkas!
i dont care how long it takes to get them in!

i went there and i was gonna cop another pair AM90 infrareds but theyre sold out >:
mad.gif

i think the NEX should step up their New Balance game. a little bit. just my 2 cents.
pics?
i use my right hand...if that matters.
TEAM SD #10 (TEAM DIME)
your comment was hella brokeback.

NB - 574, 554, 576 and 1500
pics?
i use my right hand...if that matters.
TEAM SD #10 (TEAM DIME)
your comment was hella brokeback.

Back
Top Bottom