San Diego Chargers 2015-2016 Season Thread

Sorry for the late post guys, but here we are!

I'll be doing everything I can to update on a weekly basis and will be posting on here as often as I can.

I'm really optimistic about this year (you need to a good attitude to make it alive as a charger fan 
laugh.gif
)

so I can't wait to see what this season has in store for us

Traditionally starting this thread off right...

Last edited:
The Charger girls are 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I predict the Bolts will win 24-21 over Detroit. Thank God Suh ain't there anymore.

I didn't think the management had it in them but I'm stoked to have Josh Lambo over Novak. 

Also, Dreamus Smith > Donald Brown but hope we can stash him in the PS

I didn't think the management had it in them but I'm stoked to have Josh Lambo over Novak. 

Also, Dreamus Smith > Donald Brown but hope we can stash him in the PS

Agreed on both counts. Lambo killed it in preseason. Showed a lot of poise but we'll see how he does when the games matter.

only week one and already the Chargers put me through so many ups and downs 
laugh.gif

Great second half! i loved seeing the defense hold a team scoreless for such a long period of time and when they needed it most. 

Last edited:
Great way to start the season, even though the first half was mediocre. Bring on Cincy next week

I think if anybody kills the Chargers, it will be Jeremy Hill. I have confidence Green will be limited.

only week one and already the Chargers put me through so many ups and downs 
laugh.gif
Wouldnt be Chargers game without the ups and downs. Glad to end the game on the up side though.

Last edited:
Had a very busy day yesterday. I got home at 1:15am and watched the game recorded until 3am. 

I am so excited. I seriously doubt we will turn the ball over 3 times per game so from here on out lets stay healthy.

Our defense is going to fly under the radar and I want it to.

Stevie Johnson over Eddie Royal is a big upgrade. 

Gordon is raw. If he had Woodhead's vision he would be unstoppable.

So many weapons to chose from

and touchbacks are back! 

Last edited:
Its a shame that we lost. Our offensive line got handled soundly.

However I did see glimpses of things I liked and I loved how Gordon was running!!!

Flowers did get burned but he had a different type of beast to deal with.

I'm overall happy with our team, we just can't let games like these get away especially with muffed punts, missed field goals, and not cap. on turnovers

Tough game to watch :smh:

At least Keenan showed up with another monster game. Hopefully he can stay more consistent going forward.

Good morning San Diego fans! Great win yesterday. Great to see the O-line step up second half, inman filling in nicely with that reception, the sacks we had were much needed!

and to honor Danny Woodhead and his tremendous playmaking ability, give this video 13 seconds 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom