SAN DIEGO COMIC CON THREAD VOL. ITS ALMOST HERE POST YOUR GETUP/PICS/PICKUPS!

I think I saw her show that present on her vlog, or it might've been a different sex toy someone sent her.

I posted this on the Avengers thread but in case you guys that are in SDCC missed it...

You guys should follow Jim Lee on twitter, he's just giving out sketches everywhere, literally.

Last night dude even snuck in a sketch to some guests bag w/o her knowing. :lol:

He's giving away 50 sketches a day I believe.

Spontaneously strolled thru downtown today with a friend who brought his friend that had two free passes. Snuck 6 people in with two passes :smokin

My first comic-con experience and it was kinda cool. Snuck in some Jameson as well walking around the con getting turnt 8) Foot and car traffic tho :x

Seen a few recognizable faces from Samuel L. to 'em youtube dudes from simple pickup. Dudes seemed cool. As we were leaving the con this Chevy behind us was getting mobbed on while people were screaming fanatically so our curiosity peaked thinking was some high profile celeb. Chevy pulls up next to us and guy rolled down the window to wave at people but we didn't recognize him at all..Guy looked legitimately butthurt that we didn't recognize his face :lol: and when we asked for his name he just said "Google meeee" :rofl:

View media item 1100107

But seriously, who is this dude? :lol:

I mean they were a couple fans that recognized him that were yelling his name out but we couldn't quite catch what that was lol . I really should've looked harder for those power rangers figures :x but I think at that point it was probably all sold out |I

Its Sherlock. Best show on TV. Cmon mang... :smh:

Guess i'm sleeping on it, don't really watch t.v. shows other than G.O.T and T.W.D :\ . But i did hear a fan yell out "Sherlock!" as he rode past but I was thinking "That ain't Robert Downey Jr. man":lol: :smh:

Ended up going. Bought some passes from people who were waiting for the trolley and done for the day. Nothing too exciting because it was towards the end, but still a cool experience.

Spontaneously strolled thru downtown today with a friend who brought his friend that had two free passes. Snuck 6 people in with two passes :smokin

My first comic-con experience and it was kinda cool. Snuck in some Jameson as well walking around the con getting turnt 8) Foot and car traffic tho :x

Seen a few recognizable faces from Samuel L. to 'em youtube dudes from simple pickup. Dudes seemed cool. As we were leaving the con this Chevy behind us was getting mobbed on while people were screaming fanatically so our curiosity peaked thinking was some high profile celeb. Chevy pulls up next to us and guy rolled down the window to wave at people but we didn't recognize him at all..Guy looked legitimately butthurt that we didn't recognize his face :lol: and when we asked for his name he just said "Google meeee" :rofl:

View media item 1100107

But seriously, who is this dude? :lol:

Benedict Cumberbatch. I'd say he's pretty famous.

Back
Top Bottom