SAN DIEGO COMIC CON THREAD VOL. ITS ALMOST HERE POST YOUR GETUP/PICS/PICKUPS!

Some other pics. IDK....I think she looks the same or lost a couple of pounds.

Genesis-Rodriguez-In-Nicholas-Comic-Con-International-2014-e1406337093175.jpg
Genesis+Rodriguez+Musk+Tusk+Evening+Kevin+vHrgs7aufvSl.jpg
article-2706418-1FFEE2DF00000578-380_634x824.jpg

Man On a Ledge:

manonaledgegenesisrodriguez.png

Trying to score NY tickets tomorrow. Hopefully the dont camp locally like they did at Midtown but who am I fooling smh 

Trying to score NY tickets tomorrow. Hopefully the dont camp locally like they did at Midtown but who am I fooling smh 

where at? i got a few friends who still wanna go. and what days are they selling for? i have a saturday ticket but was thinking of going friday instead...

I thought I had a ticket for Saturday but not sure if my friend has an extra for me anymore. I just wanted to see all the hot cosplayers.

If you already have friends who have tickets, you're golden.  I dunno how it is in NY, but in SD my boys just went to the exhibit hall, 1 came out with the other badges, gave to friends outside, walked in with them, then just gave the passes back once in the exhibit hall.  We had lanyards and nametags, so as long as you had a male name, you're good.

I know for the Las Vegas comic con, we used this cheapo wrist band, not sure how that would've worked.

How was LV comic con? Sounds like it would be fun as hell.

Last edited:
I thought I had a ticket for Saturday but not sure if my friend has an extra for me anymore. I just wanted to see all the hot cosplayers.

if you dont get lucky at the retailers PM me. my cousin has two extra passes for saturday if im not mistaken.

If you already have friends who have tickets, you're golden.  I dunno how it is in NY, but in SD my boys just went to the exhibit hall, 1 came out with the other badges, gave to friends outside, walked in with them, then just gave the passes back once in the exhibit hall.  We had lanyards and nametags, so as long as you had a male name, you're good.I know for the Las Vegas comic con, we used this cheapo wrist band, not sure how that would've worked.

how? once you're in they wont ask to see your badge throughout the day?

I'm sure its easier for SD than it is for NY, there are literally 10s of thousands of people going in and out of the convention center at any given moment.  They only had people checking badges to get into the building, and then again to get into the exhibit hall.  I saw no one inside in hall checking badges.

LV comic con is in its infancy, its only 1 day and not even a quarter of the size of the SDCC i went to (My first time going to either this year).

For nycc last year, they only checked my pass once when I went through the security check.

I may need to take you up on that offer I can't do no 24 line up for tickets this is insane now

i thought that 24 hour camping thing was to get into Hall H? is it getting that crazy now JUST to get a ticket?

damn... 24 hour in line for just tix?!... it never got that bad over at SD :lol:
it's all online now anyways
they ALWAYS check badges, you have to have it on at all times

yes the ones sold online went quick, i believe the saturday event sold out in under 2 hours. these now are for retailers i believe..

highly doubt im going now. My co worker has a buddy that worked at a comic shop selling and he couldn't even hold her down like he usually does. Cats was lined up from the day before. 

^
I went to a long island shop last week and was only able to get Sunday tickets. Turns out they started selling tickets at 8 am and all the Saturday tickets were long gone when I got there.

Back
Top Bottom