San Francisco Appreciation Vol. 415th post

Going to SF April 15-19... Cant wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Gary Payton stays in Frisco?

I remember dude used to be in Vallejo at E-40's house parties all the time.
laugh.gif
What do you mean in vallejo? I dont think 40 has lived in Vallejo for years.

ezln1, which part of vis valley you stay at? i'm born and raised in vv and i still live here. whats your name and how old are you? sf is def appreciated.

always was a great city to visit!! wouldnt mind going back!!

Great pics also, i just made that bay bridge pic my new desktop to replace my old nighttime b&w bay bridge pic.

laugh.gif
Some random +%% pictures you post...you put a brand new luxury condoup that hasn't even had anyone move in yet followed by some low rise shelters.

id like to visit, i heard its a fruitcake factory out there tho

You're dumb.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

laugh.gif
Some random +%% pictures you post...you put a brand new luxury condo up that hasn't even had anyone move in yet followed by some low rise shelters.
laugh.gif
serious, no fisherman wharf? no alcatraz?
roll.gif
sunnydale projects ....

San Francisco is awesome.
smokin.gif
Born and raised.

- Diversity in people
- People are friendly
- Weather is often unpredictable
- Shopping and sight seeing places

and etc.

Straight from NYC here but spend mad time in SF .. 6th street is like a bum alley way .. but bein broke and buying food stamps for cheap FTW !! Mexican andFlip chics are like the PR chics out in NYC ... Cali Train wreck
pimp.gif
..appreciated

pimp.gif

Hell yeah, that's my city right there. Lived there for a couple months as a kid...I haven't been there in a while, I really wanna go back. By the waycould any of you guys make me a .gif avy from the SF anthem video OP posted from 2:30-2:34?

Back
Top Bottom