san francisco/daly city traffic school recommendations?

i gotta have this done in the next week or so...been lagging like hell...

anyone got a recommendation for traffic school? like one that doesnt give a test at the end to make sure you were paying attention and all that...and how much do these usually run? ive never gone...

any info/insight is greaty appreciated...thanks :D
happy.gif

TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

my girl got a ticket last week and i helped her with the online traffic school. it was hella easy and cheap. to be honest, you don't have to study and can "cheat". when you start the online traffic school there will be five quizes and one final exam. there are about 4-5 pages to read before you take the quiz. just "ctrl + n" the open window so you don't have to read it (you'll have a few pages opened on your toolbar) then you can just open the pages at the bottom of your toolbar when you take the quiz and search for the answer. for the final exam, there were only about 12 questions and all the questions they asked where questions that were on the quiz.

here's the site we used.
www.gotaticket.com/

BONUS. (here's a sample of the final exam. some of my final exam questions or quiz questions were on here too.)
www.xanga.com/WaruiTengai

with watching tv and conversating, it took about one hour to do it. you can honestly get this thing done faster and probably even have your cousin in 4th grade do it. hope this helps.

I highly recommend online traffic school too.

Last year I spent 7 1/2 hours in traffic school on Cesar Chavez in the City...slowest day ever.

hella good.​

i just rescheduled mine to November 13th..but Ima call them again before just to cancel and do it online..

online is definatly the way to go. you can get it done in a few hours if you just sit down and do it. it's easy, and i think it's cheaper than the in person class which i hear takes hella long.
continuing my commitment to keep my post count low by only making important thoughtful posts

azn dude, if you still need help w/this. i MIGHT be able to assist you. (it's gonna cost you a grape SF hat tho) <yes, sideways comment> lol
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

i suggest www.gototrafficschool.com. i had to do traffic school a few months ago for a speeding ticket. site is legit and is approved but ca dmv. $20 and 30 minutes will get you free of that damn point on your record. certificate gets sent home and you just need to bring it to the court. HOW ARE THE SIZE RUN FOR THE CITY HAT GOING? haha
"We wish Jordan were 7-feet, but he isn't. There just wasn't a center available. What can you do? Jordan isn't going to turn this franchise around. I wouldn't ask him to. He's a very good offensive player, but not an overpowering offensive player."
-- Rod Thorn after selecting Michael Jordan in the 1984 NBA Draft

thanks for the suggestions everyone...right on to those who gave me the contact info to that one place :wink:
wink.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
(it's gonna cost you a grape SF hat tho) <yes, sideways comment> lol
:lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
HOW ARE THE SIZE RUN FOR THE CITY HAT GOING? haha
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

glad to see others came thru for ya......maybe "the spot" might be my spot too?? lol

but, yeah, i still want that fitted if you can spare the time to assist, jae. i've been getting at my sis to make me one, but she's too busy w/her new job and moved across the pond too.

anyways.....7 1/2, please...........oh, and i'm talkin bout that the reg. "SF" logo one not "The City."
i'll trade ya for one of the raffle mystery packs/bags that I had leftover from the Summit. :wink:
wink.gif

btw, quit calling me, "sir," GEEZ.....my student id still works.........sometimes. :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

i want the city fitted 7 1/2! thanks.
"We wish Jordan were 7-feet, but he isn't. There just wasn't a center available. What can you do? Jordan isn't going to turn this franchise around. I wouldn't ask him to. He's a very good offensive player, but not an overpowering offensive player."

I got a spot in Frisco where you just go in and he signs. Costs about 60 bucks tho.

^^ is that owned by a chinese dude or am i thinking about someone else.

Back
Top Bottom