San Francisco heads - recomend me a good place to eat

thats pretty much exclusive to SF. We rolled into House of nanking already this afternoon and place was off the chain

Any places you people know of will be appreciated

WHY DONT YOU HAVE A SEAT RIGHT OVER THERE​

yeah we hit up crab on that strip where they sell on the sidewalk. good stuff

My ex girl loved Cha Cha Cha on Haight near Amoeba records. I've never been though. I loved the House of Prime Rib, a lil expensive and I'm sure a lot of places have prime rib joints, but wow it was amazing.

Also walk through little Italy and just find some random place for lunch, we found a good place and it was pretty cheap.
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX
East Bay Bay​

You're in SF right now huh? Well.. if you have time, i'd suggest hitting up Little Italy and finding a nice place to eat there....

There is a nice place i like called U.S. Original... not the most popular spot in LT, but they have great risotto

Right around the corner from Recon/Nort too!
Danny DeVito​
For President in 2008​
Because after seven limoncellos, the little guy can do anything...​

any spot in the T.L. :lol:
laugh.gif

i would def. hit north beach and gets some authentic italian. I like this spot I think its called Macroni shu shu or somethin like that. also michaelangelo's is bomb. If ur in the mood of somethin different try Mangaroso right on stockton. Its a combo of italian and brazilian food, super good. Its owned by a very close family friend. If u can drink, def. get the mangarosa mojito

Quote:
you can always hit up Espetus on Market if you want to try some Brazilian meats.

yo i heard that spot is off the hook, even my brazilian family friend that owns mangarosa recomends to go there. he said that they just keep feeding u till ur finished, my type of spot

^sesame chicken is the GOAT there and only 9.95

we hit up North Beach Pizza this afternoon. pizza there is the best i have had in SF

and last night we went to MAYA. Mexican resturaunt was pricey but the food was good. guac is 2nd to none

Back
Top Bottom