San Francisco must visits?

Hey NT. I'm gonna be in SF next month and I did read the "Coming to SF?" thread, but I don't have a whole lot of time to shop, maybe like a day, and SF has sooooo many places and I haven't looked at how close or far apart they are, so my question is, if I had one day to see the best of the best in SF, what are the stores that I MUST go to before leaving? thanks all.

p.s. I'm from Michigan, so I also want to find some clothes and shoes that I won't be able to find back home. Something that is really from SF.
use code CN13276 at karmaloop.com for 20% off dope gear

I'M LOOKING FOR LEBRONS II AND III SIZE 10-10.5. PM ME.

Haight St. is a great place to start, especially for clothes. Also, Union Square is a must, if nothing more than NTSF. I'm not a local though...
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

Anywhere around 3rd Street and Harbor Rd.
Sports:Sabercats:XVI-XVIII-
NFL 49Ers: XVI,XIX,XXIII,XXIV,XXIX
DC UNITED: 96-97-99-04 Team Mexico Concacaf 65 71 77 93 96 98 03
Pistons: 84 90 04 GSW:75-47-56 SPURS-99-03-05

^^^^ :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

If you're short on time, then hit Haight Street first and then definitely check out Union Square. If you love seafood, then visiting Fisherman's Wharf is a must!
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

Haight St. is a must. if your really short on time I recommend going to Union Square. A lot of spots like Huf and Niketown are in walking distance.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Is haight street and Union square close to each other?

and how close is it to chinatown...i too am heading up there for a day from socal. so...jsut tryin to plan it out..

Thanks for all the help guys, I really appreciate it
use code CN13276 at karmaloop.com for 20% off dope gear

I'M LOOKING FOR LEBRONS II AND III SIZE 10-10.5. PM ME.

^^hiaght st is about 4 miles from union square. yull need to take the bus or taxi. im assuming a taxi is only $10 but will not be more than $15 if u got an honest driver. chinatown and downtown are right next to each other. the entrance to chinatown is on grant and sutter which is only 3 blocks from the niketown. u can easily walk downtown and chinatown in a couple of hours. yull need transportation to haight st. though. i would recommend a bus to take cause they have busses that go staight there from downtown but i cant remember cause the last time id rode the bus was in 96!

Back
Top Bottom