San Francisco Trip.

i'm going to be staying at the embassy suites by sfo airport for about a week . . i was wondering if there were any must see / must do things while i was out there? how's the night life . . any places i should avoid? what about dope food spots? i been looking around online & wanted to get y'alls two cents on it.

Hit up the embarcadero and go to pier 39. Union square for shopping and NikeTown, and just walking around..Height/Ashbury area is cool, you'll find True there..There also a good pizza place round there called "Big Slice"..Golden Gate park has a few museums you can visit. Hit up the golden gate bridge..Go to powell and market to ride the famous cable cars..For nightlife go to Ruby Skye if you enjoy house/electronic music. Oh yeah and don't forget to hit up hunters point at night for entertainment...
Don't forget hunters point..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Hit up the embarcadero and go to pier 39. Union square for shopping and NikeTown, and just walking around..Height/Ashbury area is cool, you'll find True there..There also a good pizza place round there called "Big Slice"..Golden Gate park has a few museums you can visit. Hit up the golden gate bridge..Go to powell and market to ride the famous cable cars..For nightlife go to Ruby Skye if you enjoy house/electronic music. Oh yeah and don't forget to hit up hunters point at night for entertainment...
Don't forget hunters point..
ahahahaha hunters point you serious for night entertainment lmfao yea if you go there wear a bullet proof vest for some protection or learn some karate skills at chinatown lol also wearing blue...thats their favorite color even take a stop at double rock lol...drop some doe at the broadway strip tho.

NikeTalker23 wrote:There also a good pizza place round there called "Big Slice"..
it was called fat slice, and it's been shut down. it's a gyro shop now if i'm not mistaken.

wow fat slice is now a gyro place? been too long since I've gone to the Haight...

What kind of food do you like? I don't make it out to SF too much these days, but when I do, I always try to hit up La Taqueria for a carnitas taco.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

NikeTalker23 wrote:There also a good pizza place round there called "Big Slice"..
it was called fat slice, and it's been shut down. it's a gyro shop now if i'm not mistaken.

you have got to be kidding me
indifferent.gif

crux, someone will be driving us around.

i'm down for any place to eat . . i try to stay away from the touristy spots though, 'cause i'm tryna eat where the natives like to grab a bite.

how much is cover for some of the nicer clubs? & what's the weather like in the middle of may? am i going to need a lil' jacket at night like san diego?

. . i plan on catching a baseball game too.

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom