SAN FRANCISCO'S MAP GUIDE (YES THERE IS A PICTURE)

supers0le

Banned
coming to san francisco? don't want to get lost?

i took the time to highlight san francisco to help all you tourist out there..

:nerd:
nerd.gif

Team49ers
EzCode Parsing Error: color=red face=comic sans ms size=1]XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXI​

haha i wanna go to pink
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - II Melo, XI Concords, XII (Melo & Taxi), XIV (Wht/red), XIX (Wht/Gry), XX (Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

lol It's is cool and all but why did you make this? :lol:
laugh.gif
Danny DeVito​
For President in 2008​
Because after seven limoncellos, the little guy can do anything...​

i used to stay in the red.....lol at the "pink" hahahha
FOR SALE: Silver HUF 3M Fitted size 7 5/8

what you mean red for bay view district its safe during the day
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

thanks for tha every time i go to the city i get lost but i do not go any where the pink spot lmao
EquipoTRIcolor​

haha aw man...I'm living in the biggest red area in that map. Listen to the thread starter, if you don't have to come to this area, please don't because you're putting yourself in risk of something happening to you.

i live in red too. funny thing is that it doesnt bother me,

once again, lol at the pink.
Looking for a connection at Kicks/ Hawaii, Pegasus, Cap City, Goodfoot, Goliath etc. I will hook you up with Huf, UpperPlayground, True, Hatclub, or whatever you need.
PM me please.

So, the area around Stussy should be safe right?
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

/\/\ Yeah it's safe... Pot smoking hippies are harmless.
Danny DeVito​
For President in 2008​
Because after seven limoncellos, the little guy can do anything...​

i've been chilling in the red area since i was in HS cuz my wife is from the bayview. also grew up in the mission district between 24-20th St. cuz my parents works there. i've made many homies in both lacations. as long as you cool, mind your own business and don't look scared in those areas, you'll be fine.
by the way, make sure to read my sig...

ebay Auctions To Come​

Quote:
don't look scared in those areas, you'll be fine.

exactly. if u go down there dont look around with a lot of head movement, its a dead giveaway that u aint from there.

Is union square borderline to a black circle? I remember I stayed over at the Parc 55 right across from Westfield and it looked kinda shady a couple blocks down
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

geez, your coloring books musta been mess.
homeboy got the mad shakes. lol

in all seriousness, the pink area is what is, but, fyi to the folks not in the know, that's some prime real e$tate. them old shacks go for real pretty pennie$.
heck, even spots in Potrero, Excelsior, and near the Cow Palace are going for a MILL ticket+ nowadays.

and the area surrounding the Parc 55 is pretty jacked up. i used to park cars there way, way back in the day w/several of my other homeboys. they get a good amount of pro ball teams staying there tho.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Back
Top Bottom